Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. .Krazy

.Krazy Member

IME, Skinny Guys run about 1" bigger than tagged in terms of their actual waist measurement. For you, I would probably go with a 32.

Thanks man. That was the size I ended up getting in the Momo collabs.

2. itsnotforgirls

itsnotforgirls Member

Naked & Famous have to be one of the sickest skinny jeans out right now. I only see them on ........., are there any other good places to pick these up in the UK. I was looking at Yukka & Urban Industry but don't see them listed.

3. elo820

elo820 Active Member

Hey guys i just got my size 30 broken twill skinny guys in today and with one day of wear i can put the last button with some effort. Usually my jeans that are stretched to 32inches is what I want around the waist. I hope I have the right size

4. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Just a random thought: While the waist on skinny guys is usually 1 inch bigger than tag size, everything else fits TTS.

5. f-tard

f-tard Well-Known Member

Just a random thought: While the waist on skinny guys is usually 1 inch bigger than tag size, everything else fits TTS.

Thanks, new to this and trying to figure out sizes. I've read that people usually go TTS for skinny guy and size down 1 for Weird Guy. I know my measurements, but can't find any measurements for n&f online. So are the skinny guy and weird guy both 1 inch bigger than tag size? Why do you go TTS in the skinny guy...is there no stretch in them or are they just that much skinnier than the weird guy where it's too tough to size down?

6. elo820

elo820 Active Member

7. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Also thinking of selling some jeans.

Have size 30 WG vintage blue for 100$ and size 30 WG 26oz black for $210.

both lightly worn.

Sent from my Nexus S

8. slacks133

slacks133 Member

Thanks, new to this and trying to figure out sizes. I've read that people usually go TTS for skinny guy and size down 1 for Weird Guy. I know my measurements, but can't find any measurements for n&f online. So are the skinny guy and weird guy both 1 inch bigger than tag size? Why do you go TTS in the skinny guy...is there no stretch in them or are they just that much skinnier than the weird guy where it's too tough to size down?

theres measurements for them on blueowl

9. kilgore

kilgore Well-Known Member

i'd size down 2" for WGs

10. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

How would you guys size on the Solid Black WG's? My friend said that they fit a bit smaller than his other Weird Guys. Also, do the Deep Indigos fit the same as the Indigos?

Thanks.

11. Renalan

Renalan Senior member

I wear a 32 Levis 511, any idea what size Skinny Guys or Weird Guys I should be getting?

12. shinjin

shinjin Member

same question.

13. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

"32 levi 511" isn't important, the size the waist has stretched to is all that matters.

14. bwahahahaha

bwahahahaha Senior member

^^This. But to be honest it just matters what kind of fit your going for. For skinny guys, size down one for a skinnier fit or go TTS for a still snug fit. For weird guys, you're probably going to want to size down if you want a skinnier fit. I don't see why this question needs to be answered so many times...

15. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Attention all SLIM GUY lovers out there.

I am reading a lot of posts about wanting more slim guys and if there are enough people interested, we will do a couple speciality runs. I was considering a Japan Heritage run and maybe others, but we have to make between 50-100 pairs to make it worth while. So anyone who is serious about getting a Slim Guy in a special run, please send me an e-mail with your name and size you would wear in slim guy. Also, give me a few suggestions on models you would consider.