Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. skander

skander Well-Known Member

Hemmed NFxMomos

[​IMG]

You're in NYC right? Where'd you get them hemmed - that place just re attach? Was wondering if there is a good alternative to Self Edge for hemming in NYC.

2. ntn1779

ntn1779 Senior member

hemming jeans is not difficult. I think all the dry cleaning place will do it properly unless you are looking for fancy chainstiching.

3. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

Hemmed NFxMomos

[​IMG]

your legs look so tiny in relation to the rest of your body

4. Spy

Spy Well-Known Member

5. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Just received my Japan Heritage SG´s. Fitpics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. guyferguson

guyferguson Affiliate vendor

We just got a big restock of Naked & Famous including Skinny Guy Black Power Stretch, Weird Guy Solid Black Selvedge, and Weird Guy Deep Indigo. We also received the Weird Guy Japan Heritage and Weird Guy Charcoal Herringbone and they should be up on the web shop within the next couple days. Give us a shout if you want to order before then.

7. abcdenim

abcdenim Senior member

@Mistral nice fit bro, might need to give your mirror a wash tho haha:p

8. konadog

konadog Senior member

Did anyone size down 1 or 2 on the Momotaros and have luck getting them to stretch? I sized down 1 and love the look of the fit and can button all the buttons, but it's definitely a little painful on each side of the fly. There is enough room in the thighs, but it's snug in the front top block. Sure hope they'll stretch, cuz I love em.

9. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

10. AirRayAllen20

AirRayAllen20 Active Member

Revolveclothing has skinny guy japan heritages for 210

11. sazon

sazon Senior member

Agreed...

Why is the slim guy completely overlooked? not everybody is interested in a tapered leg, and not everybody has the body to fit into a skinny jean...

the slim guy should be the goto cut if you're looking to increase exposure!

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For real !!!

12. .Krazy

.Krazy Member

I'm new to raw denim, I've been thinking about purchasing a pair of N & F Skinny Guy jeans. I'm just not sure how the sizing runs. My waist measures 33.5, and I like my jeans to fit rather slim but not skin tight. And I'm 6'4" and 175 lbs, so I'm pretty skinny. So would the skinny guys be right for me? What would be the best size also? And what is the best jean to start out with for my first pair? I'm not sure which ones bcuz there are so many different types under each fit. I realize that this has probably been asked a lot, so I'm sorry. I would really appreciate ya'lls help though. Thanks!

13. dopke

dopke Well-Known Member

I'm new to raw denim, I've been thinking about purchasing a pair of N & F Skinny Guy jeans. I'm just not sure how the sizing runs. My waist measures 33.5, and I like my jeans to fit rather slim but not skin tight. And I'm 6'4" and 175 lbs, so I'm pretty skinny. So would the skinny guys be right for me? What would be the best size also? And what is the best jean to start out with for my first pair? I'm not sure which ones bcuz there are so many different types under each fit. I realize that this has probably been asked a lot, so I'm sorry. I would really appreciate ya'lls help though. Thanks!

I think you could do a size 33 in skinny guy. It will stretch out to 33.5 if not more. The most popular ones for skinny guy is deep indigo -- I don't think you can go wrong with that.

14. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

If you want a serious deal, call barneys. The dark blue indigo skinny guys are only $59 right now. the website only has size 34, but a sales associate might be able to find one at another store for you.

15. .Krazy

.Krazy Member

If you want a serious deal, call barneys. The dark blue indigo skinny guys are only $59 right now. the website only has size 34, but a sales associate might be able to find one at another store for you.

I will definitely do that tomorrow. Thanks man. So how much do Skinny Guys stretch? I don't want to get a 33 and then they stretch out and be too big. And is the dark blue indigo the same as the deep indigo selvedge on the N & F site?