Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. fashunhor

fashunhor Senior member

I am just starting to look into NaF. Was there never an indigo Slim Guy that wasn't 21oz?

2. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

Is the fly opening on the slim guy and weird guy the same length for the same waist size. The reason I ask is that I got my first weird guy last week and the fly opening is so small that it is impossible to pee with the top button buttoned. Also the small length of the fly means that it is very difficult to put on the jeans.

Any thoughts ?

Wait, wait, wait, what?
    I'm sorry to bring up such an old topic, but who does this anyway? I don't think I could do this with any jeans, ever. What could be the advantage? I can't believe no one said anything about this!

3. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Wait, wait, wait, what?
    I'm sorry to bring up such an old topic, but who does this anyway? I don't think I could do this with any jeans, ever. What could be the advantage? I can't believe no one said anything about this!

LOL, probably the only guy in the world that uses hole on tighty whiteys too

4. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

Wait, wait, wait, what?

You mean you open the belt, open the waist button and all the fly buttons to take out your dick to pee ? I actually don't have to do it with any of my other bottoms be it jeans, casual trousers or formal trousers. I stand in front of a urinal, lower the zip or open the fly buttons and do my business. Why would I need to open the belt and the waist button ?

Seems really strange to me. Maybe I am unable to understand what you are saying or unable to explain what I am trying to say

5. melonadejello

melonadejello Senior member

You mean you open the belt, open the waist button and all the fly buttons to take out your dick to pee ? I actually don't have to do it with any of my other bottoms be it jeans, casual trousers or formal trousers. I stand in front of a urinal, lower the zip or open the fly buttons and do my business. Why would I need to open the belt and the waist button ?

Seems really strange to me. Maybe I am unable to understand what you are saying or unable to explain what I am trying to say

No, I just flip down my handy dandy quick-release buckle (but still, I've never felt that undoing a belt took that much effort), and pull the fly apart.
    I just feel like pulling it through the zipper is...risky...

6. aj_del

aj_del Senior member

No, I just flip down my handy dandy quick-release buckle (but still, I've never felt that undoing a belt took that much effort), and pull the fly apart.
    I just feel like pulling it through the zipper is...risky...

What about other trousers besides jeans ?

7. crazyx215

crazyx215 Member

I'm having trouble deciding whether to get weird guys or slim guys. I have kinda big thighs at a little over 23 inches, a waist of just under 32", and 15" calves. As I understand it, weird guys have wider thighs but tapers down and slim guys is a little smaller at the thigh but is straight legged. Would a size 30 (31?) weird guy or slim guy fit me?

8. Exit English

Exit English Senior member

If anyone is interested, you can get Naked and Famous denim in Toronto at Franny Vintage at Queen and Brock. She only has two colors of Wierd Guy in stock but they are $150 and Ive heard Kerry will hook you up with a no tax cash deal if your nice to her.

9. masterllama

masterllama Senior member

what the fuck? of course i unbuckle my belt and unbutton the waist button.

how the FUCK am i supposed to fit my dick through that tiny hole?

10. Notreknip

Notreknip Senior member

Ordered one of their shirts. Will report back soon.

The shirts are amazing. I grabbed one a few weeks back and want about 5 more now.

11. ddragovi

ddragovi Senior member

Im a big fan of n&f as well, i have the silk slimguys and 21 oz weirdguys

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Where'd you get that from?

Who is [still] carrying N&F shirts?