Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. claerion

claerion Active Member

anyone have faded gray's? Just picked some up and wondering what they may end up like.

2. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

This is how a 32 in the Big John looked like on me. Did I make the right choice in sizing down to a 31? [​IMG]

3. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

You should try to have someone proxy it for you. I saw a couple pairs left when I was at Barney's the other day but there was only 1 of each left. Linkinwayne, haha I have to wait a while before I can break them in. Sadly I'm between a 31 & a 32 and a 32 was a bit loose in the waist so I had to stick with the 31. Time to lose some weight. [​IMG]

Yeah, maybe I should try a proxy; I need a pair of Buttero workboots from Barneys as well. Did they have any Skinny Guy Big Johns left in a size 28?

4. Vengo

Vengo Well-Known Member

Yeah, maybe I should try a proxy; I need a pair of Buttero workboots from Barneys as well. Did they have any Skinny Guy Big Johns left in a size 28?

Big Johns is WG only

5. mickey711

mickey711 Senior member

Big Johns is WG only

Oh right, I was thinking of the Momotaro collabs.

6. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

Anyone know Where I can get Big John's in a size 28?

7. tooley

tooley Well-Known Member

I also tried on the size 31 Big John yesterday at Barney's, but man, those things were beyond skintight through the thighs and calves, and too loose around the waist. Pity, because they were freaking awesome. I saw size 29 and 36 out, but when I asked about size 31 and 32, the guy went in the back and brought them right out. Didn't try the Momentarios, since I figured if weird guy wouldn't work, SG had no chance, but they had a few sizes out.

8. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Sometimes fat people put clothes on and return them with the waist all stretched to shit.

9. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Sometimes fat people put clothes on and return them with the waist all stretched to shit.

I bought a sweater like that once

10. Vengo

Vengo Well-Known Member

fat people are so inconsiderate [​IMG]
    anyone know where to get the glow in the darks online? preferrably shipping to canada friendly

11. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

I also tried on the size 31 Big John yesterday at Barney's, but man, those things were beyond skintight through the thighs and calves, and too loose around the waist. Pity, because they were freaking awesome. I saw size 29 and 36 out, but when I asked about size 31 and 32, the guy went in the back and brought them right out. Didn't try the Momentarios, since I figured if weird guy wouldn't work, SG had no chance, but they had a few sizes out.

yeah my sz29 big johns feel tighter than my sz29 indigos. thankfully, my sz29 indigos area tad big.

12. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

Saw the stainless steel discounted in 32 and 33. If they still have them, I'll pick them up.

$250 is price.

Also saw some big johns in 32, 33, 34. Send me p/m if interested.

13. TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES Senior member

BTW Big Johns seem to be WAY roomier than standard WG. Wasn't feeling them, although the quality is quite excellent. Went with lvc 1954's.

14. CalTex

CalTex Senior member

So i purchased a pair of NF slim guys in 32 a while back, not following the advice given to me here, and they are indeed too big in the waist. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so how did you fix the problem. I would like the jeans to fit without having to put a belt on because you get "build up" of fabric when I put a belt on because they are loose.

Thanks

15. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

^^^ Sell on B&S, then buy a new pair in a different size.