Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. effang

effang Senior member

so...how do i stretch out the croth area? any advice?

2. erockisalive

erockisalive Well-Known Member

constantly be in the bone zone

3. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Natural male enhancement.

4. Unkempt

Unkempt Member

all the weird guys are a 30 besides the elephant weird guys i bought in a 31. The skinny guys are 31s and 32s. And the one slim guy i bought are a size 30

That's my size in WGs... if you plan on selling any, let me know [​IMG] Looking for deep indigo WGs, in particular.

5. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I'm interested in the shrink / stretch capacities of the Japanese Heritage. I realize they are sanforized, but that alone is not an accurate measure, it only tends to guarantee they won't shrink 2" in the waist.

6. Vengo

Vengo Well-Known Member

That's my size in WGs... if you plan on selling any, let me know [​IMG] Looking for deep indigo WGs, in particular.

+1! same size too

7. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Naked & Famous fabric comparison:
    Receive a few questions on the different fabrics by N&F and hope this helps - - Momo x N&F (left), Japan Heritage (middle), Deep Indigo (right). Here is a quick rundown.
    [​IMG]
    Momo x N&F (left) - - tight weave, consistent yarn weight, consistent indigo color, smooth surface & soft hand with lustrous finish, excellent vertical fading.
    Japan Heritage (middle) - - loose weave, inconsistent yarn weight, inconsistent indigo color, bumpy surface with soft hand, fading will vary.
    Deep Indigo (right) - - tight weave, consistent yarn weight, consistent indigo color, crisp texture & full of strarch, excellent vertical fading.

More can be seen on our recent blog post, http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...abrics-by.html.

8. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

What other manufacturers are thought to have used the same denim as the Japanese Heritage?

9. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Naked & Famous fabric comparison:
    Receive a few questions on the different fabrics by N&F and hope this helps - - Momo x N&F (left), Japan Heritage (middle), Deep Indigo (right). Here is a quick rundown.
    [​IMG]
    Momo x N&F (left) - - tight weave, consistent yarn weight, consistent indigo color, smooth surface & soft hand with lustrous finish, excellent vertical fading.
    Japan Heritage (middle) - - loose weave, inconsistent yarn weight, inconsistent indigo color, bumpy surface with soft hand, fading will vary.
    Deep Indigo (right) - - tight weave, consistent yarn weight, consistent indigo color, crisp texture & full of strarch, excellent vertical fading.

More can be seen on our recent blog post, http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...abrics-by.html.

[​IMG]

I want all three (got the deep indigo...can't decide which one I want next). N&F is awesome, and Canadian.

10. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

I got my Heritage pair yesterday- beautiful color on these. I'm doing a warm soak tonight to remove excess starch. I haven't had a pair of N+F in a while and I'm really happy with the WG cut. It fits me right in between APC NS and APC PS regarding the amount of taper, which is pretty much ideal for me.

11. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

In for pre and post soak waist measurement (if you remembered).

12. bijox

bijox Well-Known Member

Where can I find and try on Naked & famous jeans in nyc? Any stores like Barneys or Bloomingdales?

13. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

Where can I find and try on Naked & famous jeans in nyc? Any stores like Barneys or Bloomingdales?

I think both of those places.

14. bijox

bijox Well-Known Member

thanks. if i'm a 34 in the selvedge levis 511 what size should i get for the n&f??

15. effang

effang Senior member

i'm working on a pair of naked and famous natural indigo slim guys, and wondering what's the consensus best "black" jeans to buy, most likely in the weird guy cut.

on another note, do any of the collabs have a black dye? most of them seem indigo/blueish.

thanks!