Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Alright guys, I promised a few days ago that I'd put up a few fit pics with the N&F white oxford. As you can see, the length is a bit short, but it stays tucked unless I do jumping jacks or some shit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers!

2. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Nice fit. I sized up to S for the multicolour flannel, fits less skin-tight than XS as I previously mentioned.
    [​IMG]
    I actually dislike the cuffs on the N&F shirts, wish they were shorter.

3. Donut

Donut Senior member

Sleeves look long. Im sure if you shortened it the sleeves would fit and the cuffs would look better

4. reedobandito

My cuffs hit just about right actually, I just have a habit of rolling my sleeves. Fit looks good, I think that style of shirt benefits from not being skin tight.

5. linkinwayne

Sleeves look long. Im sure if you shortened it the sleeves would fit and the cuffs would look better
    The sleeve looks long on the right arm because it's unbuttoned (note the weird bulge due to it flaring open). There's a tiny bit of stacking when I button it up, which is how I like it actually. Also, I don't like thick cuffs because they're annoying when I try to roll up my sleeves.

6. reedobandito

Yea, the cuffs are super starchy. I was literally just thinking how stiff my forearms feel [​IMG]

7. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

I'm 32 1/4 where they jeans sit last I measured about a week ago. I'll post a fit pic when I find my camera. I can pretty much pull them off me without unbuttoning no problem.

Either you don't measure properly, or those are a defect. SG run 1" big maximum, which is a perfect fit for most. I size down 1. Impossible a correctly sized pair of skinny guy can be 3 inches too big.

8. ImaPro

ImaPro Senior member

Alright guys, I promised a few days ago that I'd put up a few fit pics with the N&F white oxford. As you can see, the length is a bit short, but it stays tucked unless I do jumping jacks or some shit.

http://i.imgur.com/7szay.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6jV38.jpg[/IMG

Cheers![/I]

Nice fit, what are the khakis? And were did you get the shirt? i've looking with no look for size xs

9. linkinwayne

Nice fit, what are the khakis? And were did you get the shirt? i've looking with no look for size xs

Gravity Pope has a couple of XS shirts left if I'm not mistaken. Expensive though

10. reedobandito

I got my shirt from Tobi with a 25% off coupon, can't remember if they have XS though. The khakis are Vanishing Elephant, make sure to buy a size down on these.

11. linkinwayne

I got my shirt from Tobi with a 25% off coupon, can't remember if they have XS though. The khakis are Vanishing Elephant, make sure to buy a size down on these.

How do the Vanishing Elephants fit in the waist (after sizing down)? Just wondering because of the belt.

12. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

nice fit reedobandito

13. chiggah

chiggah Senior member

whats the tobi 25% code dude ?

14. reedobandito

Not sure if the tobi code is still operational, I found it while browsing the sales thread about a week ago.

linkinwayne, if you size down one, you could get away without wearing a belt. I'm like a 32.5" waist, and these are a size 31. The fit is very comfortable, and they have a bit of stretch in them.

15. Banana Cognac

Banana Cognac Senior member

Not sure if the tobi code is still operational, I found it while browsing the sales thread about a week ago.

linkinwayne, if you size down one, you could get away without wearing a belt. I'm like a 32.5" waist, and these are a size 31. The fit is very comfortable, and they have a bit of stretch in them.

How is the overall fit of the white oxford? Are they very slim like BoO shirts? My chest measures 41" and im thinking I might be a XL in N&F shirts.