Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Gatsbee

Gatsbee Senior member

Wow.. I just saw that blog post now.. and I want all those models.. gonna go broke on jeans in August it looks like.

2. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Elephant 2 is also in August. Also expecting Pomegranate and LHT around same time. August will have a lot of N&F drop.

LHT??? Whats that?

3. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Can you tell us what the current code is? The "save20" code doesn't work for me anymore.

Oops, thought I posted the code, lol. Try 20CLINTON or KTVSHIP.

4. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

LHT??? Whats that?

LHT stands for Left Hand Twill and is an indicaction for the direction of the weave.

5. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

Oops, thought I posted the code, lol. Try 20CLINTON or KTVSHIP.

Cool, thanks! 20CLINTON worked, didn't have to try the other code, but will keep it on file for the future.

6. INeedSpeed

INeedSpeed Member

My neps just arrived from Barney's today, love it except for the unexpectedly huge waist. I'm a 32 and I went tts, there's about 3 inches of slack in the waist when I'm wearing it.

I'm worried I wont be able to return it because the tags were stuffed inside on of the pockets instead of being attached to the jeans with those plastic things. Anyone think they'll take it back? Tried calling but they're customer service seems to be closed for the day.

7. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

My neps just arrived from Barney's today, love it except for the unexpectedly huge waist. I'm a 32 and I went tts, there's about 3 inches of slack in the waist when I'm wearing it.

I'm worried I wont be able to return it because the tags were stuffed inside on of the pockets instead of being attached to the jeans with those plastic things. Anyone think they'll take it back? Tried calling but they're customer service seems to be closed for the day.

Yep, you done messed up. Return them. What cut did you buy? Unless it's Skinny Guy, you need to size down. Look at some sizing charts.

You might even size down 1 on the SG.

8. INeedSpeed

INeedSpeed Member

Yep, you done messed up. Return them. What cut did you buy? Unless it's Skinny Guy, you need to size down. Look at some sizing charts.

You might even size down 1 on the SG.

I got them in the Skinny Guy cut. I'm hoping I can return them, it says on the return form that all tickets must be attached to the item. I'm assuming they mean tags when they say tickets, but all the tags on mine were stuffed in the back pocket unattached by those plastic things. Tried calling, but cs seems to be closed for the day.

9. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I got them in the Skinny Guy cut. I'm hoping I can return them, it says on the return form that all tickets must be attached to the item. I'm assuming they mean tags when they say tickets, but all the tags on mine were stuffed in the back pocket unattached by those plastic things. Tried calling, but cs seems to be closed for the day.

What's the current waist measurement of the SGs? And what's your measurement where the jeans sit? Bit hard to believe SG tts fit 3" large unless it's a factory defect

10. INeedSpeed

INeedSpeed Member

What's the current waist measurement of the SGs? And what's your measurement where the jeans sit? Bit hard to believe SG tts fit 3" large unless it's a factory defect

I'm 32 1/4 where they jeans sit last I measured about a week ago. I'll post a fit pic when I find my camera. I can pretty much pull them off me without unbuttoning no problem.

11. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I'm 32 1/4 where they jeans sit last I measured about a week ago. I'll post a fit pic when I find my camera. I can pretty much pull them off me without unbuttoning no problem.

the fuck

12. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Yea probably a defect...SG fit TTS. Got 3 diff pairs and they fit consistently the same from my experience. Have a quick question that is puzzling me.

Have NF change the fit of their weird guys lately? Went to Barneys to get some chinos on sale tried the 31 which seemed baggy, 30 kinda tight and 29 way too tight. I also tried some reg indigo and they fit the same way in all sizes. I have a WG grey selvedge in 31 that Ive have for I think least a year and some which fit good. Mind you my TTS is 32 and I wear a 32 in SG and they fit perfect (have about 3 pair of SGs).
    [​IMG]

13. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Cool, thanks! 20CLINTON worked, didn't have to try the other code, but will keep it on file for the future.

Welcome! I think the other one is for 15% off & free shipping.

14. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Remember those Neps on Barney's site were generally mislabeled. I'm guessing they are Slim Guy.

15. stevent

stevent Senior member

It's Barney's just sent it back and if they complain say the tags were already off. It will look clearly new. I've never had a problem with Barneys.