Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Dropped by Kixs today (thanks for the tip!) and picked up two N&F shirts. One was the multicoloured check and the other's a chambray with cool white flecks on it. Sized up to S (I have a blue oxford in XS) and it fits a lot more comfortably now. Still slim but not supertight - the XS shirt is a bit like wearing a Wings + Horns henley. The front part hangs about 1" longer than I'd like though. The sides are still too short to tuck in properly so I probably have to get it altered.

2. Donut

Donut Senior member

Dropped by Kixs today (thanks for the tip!) and picked up two N&F shirts. One was the multicoloured check and the other's a chambray with cool white flecks on it. Sized up to S (I have a blue oxford in XS) and it fits a lot more comfortably now. Still slim but not supertight - the XS shirt is a bit like wearing a Wings + Horns henley. The front part hangs about 1" longer than I'd like though. The sides are still too short to tuck in properly so I probably have to get it altered.

If its not too big of a hassle can you give me measurements on your xs

3. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

[​IMG] skinny or weird?

Weird. Skinny Guy just looks TOO skinny on me, lol.

4. linkinwayne

If its not too big of a hassle can you give me measurements on your xs

P2P = 19"
    Sleeves = 25"
    Length = 28"

5. hxh_killua

hxh_killua Senior member

http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/b...lticolor-weft/

this new multicolor weft looks fun. reminds me of their hoodies, although i don't know if i'd actually get it... but my gf definitely liked it and would have wanted one if they made it for girls.

Looks great but not a fan of the super soft part.

6. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

if anyone's looking for some brand new with tags momotaro x N&F skinny guys in size 31 pm me, $200 shipped before i post them to BST

Just a heads up in case you don't get any bites at your price, Barney's has this model on sale for $169 shipped right now.

7. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

The multicolor weft reminds me of the Donegal Denim that Barney's had.

8. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Just a heads up in case you don't get any bites at your price, Barney's has this model on sale for $169 shipped right now.

yeah that's pretty much what i paid for mine, 160, 12% tax and cost of shipping (since i'm in canada)

9. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

darted/before dinner shirts are not meant to be tucked in and cut short for that reason

10. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Did they have their new N&F denim in yet?

11. linkinwayne

darted/before dinner shirts are not meant to be tucked in and cut short for that reason

Yep, I know

Did they have their new N&F denim in yet?

Nah, just the old stuff. I was surprised by how many stainless steel jeans they had.

12. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Does anyone plan on getting the Selvedge Duck?

13. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Probably, yes.

14. effang

effang Senior member

i got a pair of naked and famous slim guy in natural revival indigo selvedge. i love it.

i want a black pair now...anybody have recommendations on the best looking black slim guy offering?

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Hey Blue Owl, any date for the selvedge duck?