Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

Got a pair of the linen blend denim. Really really liking them, super soft (as I think some other people have said). Already got a few compliments on the striped inside.

Do they run true to size or did you size down?

2. Nick0rz

Nick0rz Member

Do they run true to size or did you size down?

I wear a 30 in skinny guy. I got the linen in a 30 wg. Probably could of gone with a 29, but they're perfectly fine in the 30.

3. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

How much do the NFxMomos stretch?

4. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

^^^ If I wasn't departing the country for a while (and hence unable to receive or wear those) I'd be all over them.

On another note, do the Weird Guy chinos stretch at all like the denim? The WG cut is a real nut hugger on me for a while until they stretch and fit me perfectly, so I'd love to have chinos in that cut but I'm worried they won't stretch as much.

I have the same question and Do you size down 1 with the chino WGs like you do with the normal WGs?

5. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

I have the same question and Do you size down 1 with the chino WGs like you do with the normal WGs?

On the Chinos:
    Depends how much you plan to wear them. It is a denim fabric and will stretch the same as normal WG denim, but they are a light color and might not get as much as wear. If you anticipate wearing daily, then size as you would other WG. If you feel you will wear only 1-2 times per week, then consider going one size up. This season's chino was 1-1/2" larger than tag size as well, where as most WG denims are 2" larger than tag size as measured at the waist line.

N&F x Momo:
    Stretch about 1/2" in the waist after a few wears, about 1" after 30+ wears.

6. S-Town

S-Town Senior member

^
    I have Broken Twills and Chinos in the slimguy fit. The chinos are WAY tighter out of the box, and hug the nuts a lot more than the broken twills. So, if this is consistent with the weirdguys, I would think the rise would be brutal with the chinos.

7. reedobandito

reedobandito Senior member

Hey guys, I have a sort of off-topic question: has anyone gotten a N&F slim shirt? I'm thinking about picking up the white oxford as my dress shirt, any thoughts on quality and appearance?

8. taxgenius

taxgenius Senior member

I wear a 30 in skinny guy. I got the linen in a 30 wg. Probably could of gone with a 29, but they're perfectly fine in the 30.

...and what size to you wear in regular pants, 30 as well?

9. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Hey guys, I have a sort of off-topic question: has anyone gotten a N&F slim shirt? I'm thinking about picking up the white oxford as my dress shirt, any thoughts on quality and appearance?

They're not meant to be dress shirts, too short to tuck in.

10. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

I'm opting for the Japanese Heritage denim. For me, I currently own Momotaro's and my waist is around 29". How should I size the Skinny Guys?

This question is not only for Jay by the way, just want some quick advice on sizing. Do they run true or are they vanity sized?

11. Nick0rz

Nick0rz Member

...and what size to you wear in regular pants, 30 as well?

Yep.

12. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Hmm. Selling my N&F broken twills in skinny guy, sz. 29. Probably wore them for a total of 14 days or so, price will reflect that. Hit me up via PM, I need the cashez for that Japan Heritage

13. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

I'm opting for the Japanese Heritage denim. For me, I currently own Momotaro's and my waist is around 29". How should I size the Skinny Guys?

This question is not only for Jay by the way, just want some quick advice on sizing. Do they run true or are they vanity sized?

Skinny Guys typically run TTS. Most can get away with sizing down 1 if you want a tighter fit.

14. Mistral

Mistral Senior member

Skinny Guys typically run TTS. Most can get away with sizing down 1 if you want a tighter fit.

Thanks [​IMG] I just confirmed the pre-order.

15. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Broken Twill Skinny Guys run a touch larger than the average Skinny Guy. At least the lot that Blue Owl got do.