Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Japan Heritage, Momotaro Collab, Big Johns, or Deep Indigos... So many to choose from. I tried on the Momotaro Collabs at Barney's & I liked the fit (I don't really like the fit of the Skinny Guy itself on me). Hmm.. What's your guys' opinions on each of them?

2. reezy

reezy Senior member

I prefer the weird guy since its more versatile. Skinny guy is a nice fit too but i find very few people can pull it off.

3. Donut

Donut Senior member

I prefer the weird guy since its more versatile. Skinny guy is a nice fit too but i find very few people can pull it off.

Agree with this, but some people can only wear the skinny guy cut [​IMG] The model for N&F pulls it off perfectly though

4. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Momotaro Collabs [​IMG] [​IMG] This is the only Skinny Guy fit I can pull off. Other Skinny Guys don't look like this on me. *shrugs* Thanks for the input.

5. reezy

reezy Senior member

They don't look bad on you. Some people won't like the excessive stacking though. Need better pic resolution to have a more detailed look.

6. INeedSpeed

INeedSpeed Member

http://www.barneys.com/Skinny-Guy-Je...efault,pd.html

The pictures and original price on these match the Nep Selvedge SkinnyGuys in other online stores, but the description matches the Slub Stretch SkinnyGuys.

I've never ordered from Barney's before, does anyone know if their product description or the pictures are more accurate of what they're selling? I sent them an email earlier, but haven't gotten a reply. I'm hoping it's the Nep Selvedge, though.

7. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

yo, second foto looks like Creative Rec, first like Nike.... what shoes are you wearing?

8. alexanduh

alexanduh Senior member

Looks like jordan 1s or dunks

9. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Yeah, I took that from my phone. I actually liked the way those looked like on me. Those were a 32 and they fit nicely but if I were to try on a 32 in other Skinny Guys, I wouldn't even be able to button any of the buttons.

alexanduh is right. Jordan 1's. They're the Shadow Grey.

10. malcolm4819

malcolm4819 Senior member

Yeah, I took that from my phone. I actually liked the way those looked like on me. Those were a 32 and they fit nicely but if I were to try on a 32 in other Skinny Guys, I wouldn't even be able to button any of the buttons.

alexanduh is right. Jordan 1's. They're the Shadow Grey.

You should cop those....they fit very good on you from those pictures...

11. lwkeung

lwkeung Senior member

How should one size for Skinny Fit?
    Specifically the Nep ones from Barneys.
    Thanks!

12. philip13a

philip13a Active Member

How should one size for Skinny Fit? Specifically the Nep ones from Barneys. Thanks!
    I don't know about the neps specifically, but go true to size or down one depending on your style

13. lemmywinks

lemmywinks Senior member

Damn it I wish I waited a few days and got those from Barneys... Got a pair of Weird Guys from .......... I sized down 2 on them because that was the only size available. We'll see what happens when they arrive.

14. phxsuns13

phxsuns13 Member

Are the Weird guys good for guys with bigger thighs? Jeans that fit well in the seat and thighs always are really loose in the calves, so I'm wondering if the Weird guys would work since they are tapered.

Also, is the denim of better quality on the collabs? Specifically the Big John collab? I'm wondering whether I should go with SL 3sixteens or the Big John x N&F Collab.

15. johnnylazar

johnnylazar Senior member

i bought the big johns, they're awesome. The denim quality is great, and the construction is top rate. I'm really happy with them so far. I'd say get those dude!