1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was. I'd like to keep you abreast of the improvements we've made over the past few days.
    @notification emails have been added, in response to user requests

Attached images are now Full Size by default

Users are now all allowed three (3) links in their signature files,

SSL certification is now in place so you can all browse securely.

The server has been reconfigured so that site speeds will improve.

Notice: Right now the site is slow because we are fixing all the images from the past 4 months. Many of you noticed that these were missing, and we are fixing that problem now. Unfortunately, it is taking up a lot of resources and causing the site to be slow.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Jay-D

Jay-D Senior member

Retail is $198

2. NFDENIM

NFDENIM Well-Known Member

Post your progress, I'm sure it's coming along great!
    They do, I'd say on par with the Japan heritage. Certainly it depends on how active you are. These are my favorite jeans at the moment. I'll probably start wearing the 32oz denim once they arrive in stock. Those should be ready to ship in late October early November. Only 130 pairs will be made.

3. rosenkruez

rosenkruez Senior member

Anybody in need of Elephant 2? or any other jeans available at karma loop? I need to spend their store credit but they don't have anything that I want. I will most likely buy something and sell it.
    Let me know!

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  4. ceoceo

ceoceo Senior member

32 oz denim will be my winter pants :slayer:

5. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

Wearing for the first day my momotaro collab at work! My testicles are a bit squeezed and couldn`t fit my wallet in the pocket haha. Reminds me when I got my first skinnyguy last year!

6. highway

highway Senior member

Post some pics when you get home. . .

7. NFDENIM

NFDENIM Well-Known Member

Hey guys, we'll be doing a custom jeans event this weekend in the Greater Toronto Area, in collaboration with Holt Renfrew. It's going to take place over 3 days, one day at each Holt Renfrew in the Greater Toronto area. You'll be able to choose your fit (men's), fabric, thread colour and patch.

Here is the event schedule:
    Holt Renfrew – Sherway Gardens – Friday September 9th – 3pm to 7pm
    Holt Renfrew – Yorkdale Mall - Saturday September 10th – 2pm to 6pm
    Holt Renfrew – Bloor Street – Sunday September 11th – 2pm to 6pm

For more info and picture of the choices: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/custom-jeans-event-this-weekend

Hope to see you there!

8. effang

effang Senior member

Is the indigo/indigo a one time release? Or will it become like the other non collab releases? I already have 3 N&F, can't break anymore down if i wanted to

9. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Hopefully picking up the Oni's today. Will post on shrinkage after a hot soak.

10. Jay-D

Jay-D Senior member

That one carries over until spring. Indigo/indigo is a Barneys exclusive this season due to their contest, but we will carry in spring.

11. jessetk313

jessetk313 Senior member

Do these come in any other cut?

12. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

Yea I know :x iphone 3g pics suck tho and lighting at home sucks as well. I'll try though it won't give justice ;P

13. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

what cut will the 32 oz be? i only like the skinny guy much :).. i think it will be weird guy though:(
    i would get the thights tapered, but which tailor would be able to do this to 32 oz denim ^^

14. claerion

claerion Active Member

On the karma site they have the description of the LHT as

The Skinny Guy Jeans in Left Hand Twill Wash is made from 80% cotton, 20% linen, and features five total pockets, button fly, and a leather Naked & Famous belt patch.

20% linen, really? Blue owl says 100% cotton. What are they? I'm thinking they are 100% cotton, but I wouldn't know I haven't handled them.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of LHT, anyone with some faded ones have pictures? Or recommend a different model for just a basic pair of darker denim?

15. RawAsDenim

RawAsDenim Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

38 Days in.

16. evolution5v1

evolution5v1 Member

I have the Slim Guys and the tag says 100% cotton. I've only had them a week but they look great. Heard they ran big 1 size but they're my first pair of N&F so I'm not sure.

17. schemaless

schemaless Active Member

K.Loop is incorrect, they are 100% cotton. Likely someone cut and pasted the description from the Linen Blend jeans. Same with the Elephant 2 description also.

Some LHT fade shots here: http://www.nakedandfamousdenim.com/blog/faded-left-hand-twill-jeans/

18. ac_slater

ac_slater Senior member

left hand twills remind me a lot of deep indigo.

19. MIKE_JE

MIKE_JE Senior member

Picked up a pair of NF X Oni today, size 28. Waist measures 15" exactly across, thigh is 10," inseam is disappointingly short - comes in at 33.5 on this pair. They are in the tub for a lukewarm soak.

I love the denim, best I've seen out of N&F. I took a bunch of pictures but don't have an SD card reader until Sunday. I'll report on shrinkage. I'm only doing a lukewarm soak as I'll never soak them hot and I can't let them shrink too much.