Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

Another for blue owl.

Jay is good w/ sizing too.

Fast delivery.

2. rdgn123

rdgn123 Senior member

even if blueowl doesn't have a particular cut in stock, jay can custom order it for you.

3. gettoasty

gettoasty Senior member

what is your guys experience with this specific styles?

Deep Indigo
    Lightweight denim 11oz
    Indigo grey stitch

I am torn between those three. Deep Indigo looks very nice all around, lightweight seems to be nice idea especially since we are heading into the summer, indigo grey stitch is nice, CHEAP, but is it really true indigo or does the name apply a blend of grey in the dye? Actually, does 'grey stitch' only refer to the stitching e.g. grey instead of orange?

I already know which cut and size fyi

TIA

4. reezy

reezy Senior member

Jay from Blue Owl picked up some vintage Naked and Famous recently. He got a hold of the popular elephant denim too! Check it out.

http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...mous-fans.html

If there's a pair you can't find, he can probably hook you up too. Great guy. [​IMG]

5. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Purple selvedge? WANT.

6. reezy

reezy Senior member

That one is too much for me [​IMG]

7. linkinwayne

NOOOOO. ONly indigo slub and light blue left in my sizes. GOD DAMN

8. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

wow, elephant weird guy for 125, i wish i needed another pair for something

9. linkinwayne

wow, elephant weird guy for 125, i wish i needed another pair for something

Can never have too many elephants bro

10. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Deep Indigo
    Lightweight denim 11oz
    Indigo grey stitch

I am torn between those three. Deep Indigo looks very nice all around, lightweight seems to be nice idea especially since we are heading into the summer, indigo grey stitch is nice, CHEAP, but is it really true indigo or does the name apply a blend of grey in the dye? Actually, does 'grey stitch' only refer to the stitching e.g. grey instead of orange?

TIA

Deep indigo. The denim is amazing and the really dark indigo is really versatile.

11. jingerBRead

jingerBRead Well-Known Member

Deep indigo. The denim is amazing and the really dark indigo is really versatile.

Deep Indigo
    Lightweight denim 11oz
    Indigo grey stitch

TIA

Deep indigo all the way.

12. Jay-D

Jay-D Affiliate Vendor Affiliate Vendor

Oh....it looks like a few of you guys have already found out....well here is a cross post of a thread I just started. Quanitities will be updated on the main thread periodically.

Introducing the first Naked & Famous "Archives Sale." Blue Owl has teamed up with Naked & Famous to release several of the more popular N&F men's and women's denim models from past collections like Men's Weird Guy Elephant Selvedge, Men's Skinny Guy Light Blue Stretch, Women's Slim Girl Natural Indigo Stretch, and Men's Weird Guy Green Selvedge among several other models. Below is a full list of the available models and sizes. Please contact Blue Owl for all inquiries. All Sales are final, so if you need help with sizing please contact me.

This is a limited time sale and stock is limited. Prices are in USD and include shipping to North America. All international sales outside of N. America will be an additional $20 USD shipped to the posted price. All inquiries need to be e-mailed directly to [email protected] or give us a call at 206-849-6500. Please don't pm, e-mail will be faster response. The official announcement is in today's blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...mous-fans.html

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" 14oz Green Selvedge Denim Model #14083. 100% cotton. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36. Original retail price $170. During this sale price is $120 shipped in the USA or Canada.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Purple Selvedge Denim Model #14221. 100% cotton. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 30, 36. Original retail price $150. During this sale price is $105 shipped in the USA or Canada.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Elephant Selvedge Denim Model #19191. 100% cotton. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 30, 34, 38. Original retail price $160. During this sale price is $125 shipped in the USA or Canada.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Indigo Slub Stretch Denim Model #17701. 95% cotton, 5% elastic. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38. Original retail price $140. During this sale price is $100 shipped in the USA or Canada.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Skinny Guy" Light Blue Stretch Denim Model #12091. 95% cotton, 5% elastic. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36. Original retail price $130. During this sale price is $95 shipped in the USA or Canada.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Weird Guy" Elephant Selvedge Denim Model #19193. 100% cotton. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 29, 30, 32, 36. Original retail price $160. During this sale price is $125 shipped in the USA or Canada. Click here for further information about this product.

[​IMG]
    Naked & Famous "Slim Girl" Natural Indigo Stretch Denim Model #24442. 98% cotton, 2% elastic. 34" inseams. Fabric is made in Japan, denim is assembled in Canada. Available in sizes 24-30. Original retail price $130. During this sale price is $95 shipped in the USA or Canada.

The official announcement is in today's blog post: http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...mous-fans.html

13. Cahrin

Cahrin Senior member

Nice stuff, Jay!

14. 16-Ton

16-Ton Senior member

Nice stuff, Jay!

very nice.

15. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

I've been wearing a pair of deep indigos about three times a week for six months now and I love them. I picked mine up because I love the indigo. IMO it's one of the nicest denims you can get for the price. They're rough to break in because they're so rigid at first, but the stiffness leads to great whiskering/honeycombs. I don't have a whole lot of fading on mine yet, but I can see the fades starting to come in and I think when I wash them the color contrast will be pretty well pronounced. I also like the feel of the denim itself. It's got a nice substantial heft to it, and I think they stack nicely if that's a selling point for you.

Deep Indigo
    Lightweight denim 11oz
    Indigo grey stitch

TIA