• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Naked and famous denim

blazingazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ as before, shut the **** up.

go to nordstrom rack, they will suit your needs.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dusty Table
I didn't "insult" anyone you dumb ****, I asked if anyone could recommend me some N&F with sub 34 inseams. Then you responded hem or cuff etc... I said I didn't like hemming or cuffing, then someone said I should just stick with Levis and "mall status jeans, (quite humourous, I must say) then I said **** off, then you said **** off. Then someone said report me with the cute little picture of the "report" button.

Then you said "we" already answered your question, which you didn't, in the first place.
So in case you didn't read it properly, or you simply can't read at all. Here it is again,

Can someone RECOMMEND me some N&Fs that have an inseam shorter/smaller than 34?

Get it now, thats generally how a forum works, people ask questions and they get responses, see?

for **** sakes read, none of them do, they're all a minimum of 34"

it's easier to cut and hem long denim than extend short denim, jesus christ listen

linkinwayne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't "insult" anyone you dumb ****, I asked if anyone could recommend me some N&F with sub 34 inseams. Then you responded hem or cuff etc... I said I didn't like hemming or cuffing, then someone said I should just stick with Levis and "mall status jeans, (quite humourous, I must say) then I said **** off(*************, to be precise), then you said **** off. Then someone said report me with the cute little picture of the "report" button.
Trying to chop and your using a butter knife.

Thats funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about you
eh.gif

In response to someone you had/have no idea about.
Then you said "we" already answered your question, which you didn't, in the first place.
So in case you didn't read it properly, or you simply can't read at all. Here it is again,

The answer was all of them are 34.

Please leave.

jaychiz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply I'd figure they'd be way too log anyways, and I don't really like hemming any of my clothes so guess I must find something else to satisfy my denim needs. Does anyone know why N&F makes all there denim post 35" inseams? Do they think everyone in the world is 6 foot?
Can someone recommend me denim by N&F that has a 34 inseam or sub that? I have been looking through most of their releases and I am starting to like their creativity behind most of them, however unfortunately god has not blessed me to be 6feet tall so I cannot properly support them.
Originally Posted by jaychiz
if you look at any brand here they don't cut lengths it's significantly cheaper to prepare, cut and stitch 1 pattern 300 times opposed to doing 3 patterns 100 times if you have issue with that then tell N&F and maybe they'll custom hem you a pair for $50, when any tailor will do it for $10
they are all 34 inseam as standard
it saves production time and money cutting different lengths and gives full control to the buyer about what they'd like to do with them if they made shorter inseam it would be like them hemming your jeans for you. they wouldn't make 10 30x30 and 10 30x32, they would make 20 30x32 then hem 10 of them to 30 inseam
clearly no one has tried to help you
ffffuuuu.gif
not to mention your original bitching began April 9th

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I didn't "insult" anyone you dumb ****, I asked if anyone could recommend me some N&F with sub 34 inseams. Then you responded hem or cuff etc... I said I didn't like hemming or cuffing, then someone said I should just stick with Levis and "mall status jeans, (quite humourous, I must say) then I said **** off, then you said **** off. Then someone said report me with the cute little picture of the "report" button.

Get it now, thats generally how a forum works, people ask questions and they get responses, see?

Mr. Leopold Bloom ate with relish the inner organs of beasts and fowls. He liked thick giblet soup, nutty gizzards, a stuffed roast heart, liver slices fried with crustcrumbs, fried hencod's roes. Most of all he liked grilled mutton kidneys which gave to his palate a fine tang of faintly scented urine.

Kidneys were in his mind as he moved about the kitchen softly, righting her breakfast things on the humpy tray. Gelid light and air were in the kitchen but out of doors gentle summer morning everywhere. Made him feel a bit peckish.

The coals were reddening.

Another slice of bread and butter: three, four: right. She didn't like her plate full. Right. He turned from the tray, lifted the kettle off the hob and set it sideways on the fire. It sat there, dull and squat, its spout stuck out. Cup of tea soon. Good. Mouth dry. The cat walked stiffly round a leg of the table with tail on high...

See what I did there? That's a quotation from Ulysses. Now, understand, I inserted this into the thread because your banter has become really dull and I felt the need to spruce up the enrapturing intellectual discourse - about denim and its inseams - with a quotation from ******* Ulysses. Ulysses: quite possibly the dullest (purposely so) book ever written in the English language.

So, anyway, to answer your question, we cannot recommend you any N&F jean with an inseam shorter than a 34 because they simply do not exist in retail. O opprobrium, how delightful.

backpain-1277406949.jpg

PDL24DCP

Reaction score
Hey...found the slim linen blend at barneys...great jeans, my only question do the thighs and or waist stretch out? They are so tight in the quad area and I hope they stretch some...

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want to know this too

brokejew

Reaction score
i have linen cotton blend jeans of another brand, and unfortunatally they have not stretched much, mine are 55% linen/45% cotton, so that might matter but mine are still way to tight in the thigh.

Dbear

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linkinwayne
Hey, got any progress pics on those Momotaro collabs?

Not as of yet. I certainly will once they get some more wear on them. But at the moment, since it's s/s, I'm trying to beat in a pair of the natural indigo revival, which is a lighter color pair.

reezy

Reaction score
I tried on the lightweight selvedge denim a couple days ago. It bit stiffer than the linen blend but I would recommend for anyone that can't find the linen blend or prefer it to be more "denim-looking"

RegisDB9

Rico Suave
Reaction score
I have noticed slight fading on my Momo's but I have not been wearing them (90 degree weather). I'll come back in 30 days after I have worn them some

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Naked & Famous Shipment:

N&F 15oz premium belts have become quite popular amoung our customers due to the simple design and classic buckle. Now we are proud to introduce the black version as well as restocks of the natural.

Naked & Famous 15oz Premium Leather Belt in Black - $85
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7995801
- 100% bovine leather from USA
- Made in Canada
- Size 30, 32, 34, 36
7995801.1b.jpg
7995801.3b.jpg

Naked & Famous 15oz Premium Leather Belt in Natural - $85
http://blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bri...il&SKU=7995800
- 100% bovine leather from USA
- Made in Canada
- Size 30, 32, 34, 36
7995800.1b.jpg
7995800.3b.jpg

For more information, check out our recent blogpost, http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...her-belts.html. Also, check here for worn photos of the natural http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/...mous-15oz.html

mikecch

Reaction score

No! Hem them if they're too long. That's what STF, or even raw sanforised, denim is about.
Otherwise browse through the second hand/B&S forums, and hope you get lucky.
I don't understand why you are so adversed to hemming though, it's not like it's a must to use a 43200G on the N&Fs.

And a forum works not just by asking questions and receiving them, but by folks contributing useful content.
Go and have a look at your 18 posts - you haven't contributed anywhere enough to start mouthing off at others.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads