Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

u mean glutes? mine just gotten firmer, didnt really get any bigger.

I cut down my body fat a bit to about 10% for the summer, the waist went from 31 to 30/29.

I had no ass, I now have an ass. I was 5'9 118, I'm now 155 going for 160. Please tell me more about what fits me and why.

2. nick.g

nick.g Active Member

I wanted some grey denim and opted for the Skinnyguy in Grey Stretch.

Way comfier than any other jeans I have because it has 2% stretch - the question is, will it fade? I searched through the thread and apparently they do fade but I was hoping that someone might have pics of a faded stretch denim? Doesn't have to be the grey skinnyguys.

3. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I wanted some grey denim and opted for the Skinnyguy in Grey Stretch.

Way comfier than any other jeans I have because it has 2% stretch - the question is, will it fade? I searched through the thread and apparently they do fade but I was hoping that someone might have pics of a faded stretch denim? Doesn't have to be the grey skinnyguys.

Well, I asked about my indigo power stretch here before and IIRC I was told they hardly fade, even after a good number of months.

4. nick.g

nick.g Active Member

That's too bad. They aren't going to be my everyday pair but I was still hoping for some fades. Oh well.

5. hxh_killua

hxh_killua Senior member

Saw the duck selvage (I think) and red weft at Holt today. Looks more impressive in person.

6. NFDENIM

NFDENIM Well-Known Member

Saw the duck selvage (I think) and red weft at Holt today. Looks more impressive in person.

You saw the Selvedge Chino. The Selvedge duck comes out in the fall. It'll be a much darker color.

7. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

can we see any progress pics of the 24oz, the 32oz and the steel denim?

8. AdventureJunkIe*

AdventureJunkIe* Member

does anyone know if a store having a sale on Naked and Famous. Thinking about picking up another pair but want to wait for 20 % sale. Also does the black selvage fade ? I had my for 3 months and still look new.

9. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

I'm liking the linen blend denim for S/S11. Quick question, since these are very lightweight, will they still be able to hold creases at least a little bit? I figure they won't be as stiff as the heavier denim of course, but I don't want to get them if they'll end up with sort of sloppier stacks and whatnot because of the light weight. And just a side note but no I don't expect them to fade really, that's not why I'd get them.

10. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

I am probably putting a pair of naked and famous sz 32 deep indigo skinny guys up for trade / sale. Never worn, cold washed to remove starch. Again, I just don't have the patience to break them in before they become wearable. Going with broken twill instead which is instantly wearable. Check blueowl for measurements, they appear quite accurate.

11. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

I am probably putting a pair of naked and famous sz 32 deep indigo skinny guys up for trade / sale. Never worn, cold washed to remove starch. Again, I just don't have the patience to break them in before they become wearable. Going with broken twill instead which is instantly wearable. Check blueowl for measurements, they appear quite accurate.

Pussy.

12. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I'm liking the linen blend denim for S/S11. Quick question, since these are very lightweight, will they still be able to hold creases at least a little bit? I figure they won't be as stiff as the heavier denim of course, but I don't want to get them if they'll end up with sort of sloppier stacks and whatnot because of the light weight. And just a side note but no I don't expect them to fade really, that's not why I'd get them.

Should be fine if you size them correctly. Thinking of getting those too, they look like the perfect summer jeans

13. Mesta

Mesta Senior member

Come get some!

[​IMG]

Is this planned in Montreal? :x

14. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Come get some!

[​IMG]

damn that was fast as hell.
    i just asked about this a couple days ago.

not sure if I can afford it right now [​IMG]

15. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

Come get some!

[​IMG]

damn that was fast as hell.
    i just asked about this a couple days ago.

not sure if I can afford it right now [​IMG]