Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

your waist got bigger from working out? if so, you may be doing it wrong OR you're on hgh, bro. [​IMG]

I guess he'll have to sell the jeans once he starts cutting again...

Where I wear my jeans, I assume, is where most people do, hip slung. And the fact is, there is a muscle that runs down your buttocks which influences your measurement there. When you come from where I was, which was underweight, skinnyfat, and weak for an adult, an increase in thigh, glute, and waist size is to be expected.

2. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

When I used to wear jeans that didn't fit right...I wore them on the hip.

But ever since N+F, they go right up on my waist. .... and damn, the fit feels good.

3. icelatte

icelatte Member

Joined SF, saw the sale on Blue Owl and got a pair of skinnyguy natural indigo in 32 which is my normal pant size.

I could barely get them on and button them. Jay was very helpful and assured me that is
    the desired fit. Reading this thread, this is correct and the denim should stretch well?

4. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Joined SF, saw the sale on Blue Owl and got a pair of skinnyguy natural indigo in 32 which is my normal pant size.

I could barely get them on and button them. Jay was very helpful and assured me that is
    the desired fit. Reading this thread, this is correct and the denim should stretch well?

Yep

5. icelatte

icelatte Member

Yep

Thanks.

Guess I have alot to learn to be a man of style. Better get rid of my saggy ass and pleated denim.[​IMG]

6. johnH123

johnH123 Senior member

Thanks.

Guess I have alot to learn to be a man of style. Better get rid of my saggy ass and pleated denim.[​IMG]

Pleated denim?

[​IMG]

7. Jetnoir

Jetnoir New Member

I tried on n&f when they had their unbranded premium denim at urban outfitters a while back, just wondering what cut equivalent is that in their lineup?

8. hastur

hastur Senior member

I tried on n&f when they had their unbranded premium denim at urban outfitters a while back, just wondering what cut equivalent is that in their lineup?

unbranded slim straight -> slim guy
    unbranded tapered - > weird guy
    unbranded skinny -> skinny guy

in my experience the n&f cuts fit a bit tighter in the thighs and have a slightly shorter rise though, maybe .5-1"

9. spacemanvt

spacemanvt Senior member

anyone have any n&F natural wallets? thinking about kopping

10. NFDENIM

NFDENIM Well-Known Member

11. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

fuck. come to baltimore.

12. coco2010

coco2010 Senior member

Where I wear my jeans, I assume, is where most people do, hip slung. And the fact is, there is a muscle that runs down your buttocks which influences your measurement there. When you come from where I was, which was underweight, skinnyfat, and weak for an adult, an increase in thigh, glute, and waist size is to be expected.

u mean glutes? mine just gotten firmer, didnt really get any bigger.

I cut down my body fat a bit to about 10% for the summer, the waist went from 31 to 30/29 . My legs actually grew in size, so needless to say, my WG's fit pretty lose in the waist now as I went tts.[​IMG]

but yeah, unless you do heavy-ass Jeffersons and lunges 3 times a week, I dont see how your waist (glutes) size would increase in size. Its a different story for dirty bulkers, I must admit.

13. NFDENIM

NFDENIM Well-Known Member

Do this in Vancouver again!

Come get some!

[​IMG]

14. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

lol fuck and i just got back from buying the big johns at NY Barneys, might have to part with more money when i get back to vancouver

15. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

I have a 32 in skinny guy also.

Could barely get into them the first time and barely squeeze on that top button. Swore I was wearing girl jeans. Fast forward a week and they stretched just enough to fit perfect.

Bought another pair in 32, and tried them on...totally forgot how tight they are to begin with...