Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. hnlax

hnlax Senior member

so if i wear a size 35 in NS apc what do i wear in naked and famous?

would i want to go to a 34 or stay at a 36?

The lightweight fit better because the denim stretches more easily... I think the cuts on your two pairs of WG are almost identical. The greencast pair feels tighter because the denim is heavier and more rigid. If they fit OK in the thighs then keep them; they will stretch in the waist - maybe dampen the waist to help it stretch. Be prepared for hip flare and sloppy fit in the thighs if you size up...

And unless you sag big time, these are indeed vanity sized...

i thought the primary difference was the denim as well, but I held them up together, and the waist on the lightweight is about an inch bigger than the greencast.

I would measure them out, but my tape measure is packed in one of my moving boxes. I'm gonna try to wear these around at home for a few days in hopes that they stretch

2. hnlax

hnlax Senior member

these are the 31s that i feel are too small-- keep them? or go one size up? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Looks skin tight in photo. Poor quality photo, though.

4. phildo

phildo Senior member

I'd say keep them. My grey weird guys looked like that at first, but stretched quite a bit.

5. PeterParker

PeterParker Senior member

Fit looks good, from the thighs down at least. Can't really tell how tight the waist is in your pictures. Based on the pics, keep them; if you still can't get into them after stretching then you've got some incentive to exercise more.

6. johnnylazar

johnnylazar Senior member

My slim guys were really tight in the ass when i got them, But after about a week they stretched out like all hell.

7. hnlax

hnlax Senior member

Fit looks good, from the thighs down at least. Can't really tell how tight the waist is in your pictures. Based on the pics, keep them; if you still can't get into them after stretching then you've got some incentive to exercise more.

thanks everyone. i'll hang on to them.

i'm usually at the gym playing basketball two hours a night...haha. i'm worried that my thighs are going to get big again (i used to have massive runner's thighs and calves)

8. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

whats the quality like on these jeans in comparison to apc, nudie, crate?

i was looking at the weird guy in grey selvage and the price seems pretty unbeatable...

9. denimaddict

denimaddict Senior member

Are the green jeans actually green? Or are they indigo with a green tint? I am semi-looking for a pair of green jeans.

10. Get Smart

Get Smart Don't Crink

the green N&F are actually green, not indigo with a greencast

11. dibadiba

dibadiba Affiliate Vendor

whats the quality like on these jeans in comparison to apc, nudie, crate?

i was looking at the weird guy in grey selvage and the price seems pretty unbeatable...

I'd take N&F over nudies any day, even moreso for the price. I'd take them over APC as well.

Are the green jeans actually green? Or are they indigo with a green tint? I am semi-looking for a pair of green jeans.

saw a pair today. looked like a deep green, didnt seem like a green-tint.

12. PinkPantser

PinkPantser Senior member

They are green, no doubt about it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

And to double state it... PP's photos are not a strong green on my screen, but the jeans are a strong green in the sunlight, absolutely.

And I'm a idiot. I keep buying jeans, looking in a mirror, and thinking they look fine, only to discover something I dislike about them a day later. I got the green weirds from Barney's sale and while they fit nicely enough from the front, turns out they have a massive fucking ass.

Now that I think about it, I feel like Barney's sent me a pair that got stretched the fuck out by someone else. The *waistband* is larger than the hips, it flares out, and the ass is huge. But PP's doesn't have that appearance at all.

Thankfully I have someone who accepts all my too-big jeans...

14. dyzfunctioned

dyzfunctioned Senior member

Deciding between either the skinny guys or weird guys... LOVE the way the skinny guys fit, but due to body proportions and such I need a 33 which means an actual 36" waist even though I'm a 34... The weird guys on the other hand still fit great but I like the way the skinny guys fit better and I wear a 32 in weird guys which is a good fit for my 34 waist. So basically I want the skinny guys, but I'm a bit worried about diaper-ass and such, so is the 2" waist difference going to create diapering? If so I'll go with the weird guys.

15. quevola

quevola Senior member