1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

evo pics of my wg indigo selvedge. about 3 months or so on these. I think they look more high contrast in the pics than in real life. 3 soaks, no washes. thanks again, graphicnovelty! [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. lxlfeng

lxlfeng Senior member

My NFxBJ 6 weeks in. Nothing noteworthy regarding dye loss. Whiskers are coming in lightly, that's about it.

[​IMG]

Gorgeous picture! love the jeans and the scenery!
    May i know where's this place?

3. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Naked and famous and Toms should team up and make a pair of raw denim shoes

Toms are hideous though

4. kilgore

kilgore Well-Known Member

evo pics of my wg indigo selvedge. about 3 months or so on these. I think they look more high contrast in the pics than in real life. 3 soaks, no washes. thanks again, graphicnovelty!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

niice, that seems to be coming along well for 3 months. did you do a pre-soak? I have the same pair I'm working on, it's close to 2 months.

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

niice, that seems to be coming along well for 3 months. did you do a pre-soak? I have the same pair I'm working on, it's close to 2 months.

thanks man.

I bought them from graphicnovelty who soaked them once to shrink them. he wore them a few times then decided they were too small and sold them to me. I had to soak them again to shrink them down to their regular size (I am smaller than GN). Then within the first 2 weeks I...uh...had a little bit of a rough night and had to soak again to clean them.

6. adamssutherland

adamssutherland Well-Known Member

Gorgeous picture! love the jeans and the scenery!
    May i know where's this place?

Thanks. I just returned from a road trip up in Maine. This picture was taken outside Camden, ME, I think. I just pulled over and figured the light was good, so I might as well get a few self portraits in.

7. Lokesh

Lokesh Senior member

Just a quick progress pic of my N&F Natural Indigo... About 6 months in I would say...

[​IMG]

8. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

Nice evo of the Natural Indigo. How are the rest of the jeans looking?

9. krspdla

krspdla Senior member

Just received my Brown Canvas Slim Guys from PLNDR and something seems off about the construction. Is this model a step down in quality from other N&F denim?

They're also a pretty tight in the thigh area, should i expect them to stretch noticeably, or is this a sign to sell?

10. bawlin

bawlin Senior member

Just received my Brown Canvas Slim Guys from PLNDR and something seems off about the construction. Is this model a step down in quality from other N&F denim?

They're also a pretty tight in the thigh area, should i expect them to stretch noticeably, or is this a sign to sell?

I bought them the last time PLNDR put em for sale and the quality was horrible with my pair as well. Ended up giving them away...

11. Lokesh

Lokesh Senior member

Nice evo of the Natural Indigo. How are the rest of the jeans looking?

Thanks!

Well there isn't too much fading behind the knees though the creases are all there. The most fading is in the picture above. The area around the upper thighs are a couple shades lighter, and its the same at the knees, but nothing major... I've heard these do take longer to fade, but have nicer looking fades later. Also if anyone was wondering why there are more whiskers on one side as opposed to the other, its because I put my wallet in my front left pocket, so there are less whiskers there.

12. dmass1

dmass1 Senior member

My NFxBJ 6 weeks in. Nothing noteworthy regarding dye loss. Whiskers are coming in lightly, that's about it.

[​IMG]

these look great! what is BJ? and where can i find these?

13. Donut

Donut Senior member

these look great! what is BJ? and where can i find these?

N&F Big John Collab

14. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

You can find them on barneys.com. Is anyone considering the Glow in the darks?

15. krspdla

krspdla Senior member

Where can we cop the Glow in the darks? I'd consider them

Does anyone have any progress pics for the Brown canvas? I have no clue how they'll look after some heavy wear!

16. linkinwayne

Glows are not out yet.

17. Dj5h1fT

Dj5h1fT Senior member

From what I've read, they're coming out in July. I'd probably wear them to raves. [​IMG] Does anyone have fit pics of the Brown Canvas? Mines are supposed to come in tomorrow.

18. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

Naked and famous and Toms should team up and make a pair of raw denim shoes

they should team up with swat and eliminate you for such a horrible idea[​IMG]

19. BRMC_doves

BRMC_doves Senior member

Anyone familiar with these "reverse fade" denim they recently released? http://hypebeast.com/2011/04/naked-f...se-fade-denim/

Hypebeast mentions they're only available through Barneys. I was hoping to find them in the weird guy cut, but Barney's online shop only has the skinny guy cut listed. [​IMG]

20. linkinwayne

it only comes in skinny