Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. planetnars

planetnars New Member

anyone know where to get weirdguys black in size 27? been looking forever.

anyone know what fits are similar to that fit in other brands? pm me please thanks

2. ac_slater

ac_slater Senior member

Does NF even come in 27?

3. Donut

Donut Senior member

Does NF even come in 27?
    yes it does, has been on tobi for a while. Also i sent brandon an e-mail and he said 27 is the smallest they make for all their fits.

4. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

A lot of jeans are susceptible to crotch blowout. I blame it on my balls

dear god, tight jeans ripped, alert dan rather

I've had this pair for not even 5 months lol. Shitty quality IMO. They weren't even tight. I had a pair of APCs that were tighter and they lasted almost two years.

5. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

I've had this pair for not even 5 months lol. Shitty quality IMO. They weren't even tight. I had a pair of APCs that were tighter and they lasted almost two years.
    so you judge the thousands of pairs they've sold based on your one experience. let's organize a recall then. or you could just email brandon yourself instead of being judgmental

6. C-Note

C-Note Senior member

lol For reals. And it's not like you can't patch and repair the blowout. Unless it was that bad, but it happens. N&F might not be the highest quality denim out there but I think it's still great quality. Factor in the price and it's even harder to argue with.

7. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

Shitty quality? I disagree. Price to quality ratio is probably one of the highest out there, but it's pretty damn good even from an absolute measure of quality. I've had two pairs of APCs in the past and I wouldn't say they're any better than the Frankensteins I have right now.

Also, last long =/= quality. I used to wear a $20 pair of jeans from Romp that lasted 3-4 years of daily usage.

8. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Shitty quality? I disagree. Price to quality ratio is probably one of the highest out there, but it's pretty damn good even from an absolute measure of quality. I've had two pairs of APCs in the past and I wouldn't say they're any better than the Frankensteins I have right now.

Also, last long =/= quality. I used to wear a $20 pair of jeans from Romp that lasted 3-4 years of daily usage.

lol yeah i've still got some Levi's from grade 8, apparently they will last forever, $5000

9. mistahdabolina

mistahdabolina Well-Known Member

which naked and famous denim would you guys say has the "nicest fades"? i have a pair of regular indigo wg's(i heard theyre tough to fade) but im thinking about buying a pair of Brokentwill skinnyguys?

10. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

11. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

I haven't faded my other pairs enough to compare, but the Frankenstein are getting sick fades

12. Dbear

Dbear Senior member

13. mistahdabolina

mistahdabolina Well-Known Member

thanks guys, i think im going to get the skinny guy's broken twill after all. and make my weird guys biking jeans or something

14. HelloIDistance

HelloIDistance Senior member

so you judge the thousands of pairs they've sold based on your one experience. let's organize a recall then. or you could just email brandon yourself instead of being judgmental

I'm telling you my experience. I never asked for a recall, you moron. Being judgemental? Lol. I'm basing this off my own experiences. In my experience the quality is lacking. If you have a pair you love, great buddy. I am happy for you. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.

lol For reals. And it's not like you can't patch and repair the blowout. Unless it was that bad, but it happens. N&F might not be the highest quality denim out there but I think it's still great quality. Factor in the price and it's even harder to argue with.

This one can't be patched it was literally that bad haha. I've never owned a pair of raw denim I've been disappointed in until this one.

Durability is an aspect of quality. Think about it.

Anyway I'm just stating my experience and disappointment with N&F. Sorry to get you ladies all riled up. You all sound more upset than I am. [​IMG]

15. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Judgemental: of or denoting an attitude in which judgments about other people's conduct are made

[​IMG]