Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

They sell NF jeans in classifieds by you?

don't understand the question

2. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

WeirdGuy sz down 1

should I hem?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

no they are fine as they are

3. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

They sell NF jeans in classifieds by you?

I think he means the classifieds on these forums.

4. wj4

wj4 Senior member

How easily does a pair of Naked & Famous stretch? After several wears or prolonged amount? I kind of want a black pair I see at Barney's.

5. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

How easily does a pair of Naked & Famous stretch? After several wears or prolonged amount? I kind of want a black pair I see at Barney's.

mine stretched about an inch in the waist and thighs after 2 months of wear

6. wj4

wj4 Senior member

2 months of daily wearing? Thanks.

7. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

my 19 oz elephant weird guys in size 30 measure 17" across the back when laid down after 2 months of everyday wear, so yeah they a liable to stretch a lot

8. commodorewheeler

Mine stretched out within a couple of weeks, N&F stretches out pretty easily.

9. Ego Death

Ego Death Active Member

I thought skinny guys had inseams 2" longer than weird guy inseams. Or maybe I'm thinking of another brand lol

Yeah, they are.

10. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

Mine stretched out within a couple of weeks, N&F stretches out pretty easily.

i didnt wear them everyday exactly, but yeah they do stretch

11. eugen eugen

eugen eugen Senior member

hi,
    any info on the stretch of skinny guys deep indigo 15 oz? they are 39cm in sz 30 waist and i need abotu 43-44 to sag them and wear relaxed. will this fabric stretch? let me know who got them.

12. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

Re: pics. No hem, burn shoes, hope you can button them.

13. Chris Benson

Chris Benson Senior member

Hey,

Hope someone can help me with this, I ordered a pair of N&F camo jeans and they arrived yesterday. At the prompting of where I ordered them from I actually sized up one size (normally a 32 in N&F and ordered a 33) as I was told that these jeans were cut a little small. Tried them on at home and wow are these things ever tight! The top button I had to struggle to get done up. I was on the fence about whether to keep them or not, on the one hand they are tight around the waist, on the other the fight looks really good. I decided to keep them and take the tags off. Now that I'm wearing them since the morning I'm wondering if I might have made the wrong choice.

Two questions,

Will these stretch out more as I wear them, so that they are more comfortable?

Any way that I could help stretch them out artificially to give a little bit more room in the waist?

Thanks!!![​IMG]

14. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Re: pics. No hem, burn shoes, hope you can button them.

+1, they won't stretch much if you can't button them up

Hey,

Hope someone can help me with this, I ordered a pair of N&F camo jeans and they arrived yesterday. At the prompting of where I ordered them from I actually sized up one size (normally a 32 in N&F and ordered a 33) as I was told that these jeans were cut a little small. Tried them on at home and wow are these things ever tight! The top button I had to struggle to get done up. I was on the fence about whether to keep them or not, on the one hand they are tight around the waist, on the other the fight looks really good. I decided to keep them and take the tags off. Now that I'm wearing them since the morning I'm wondering if I might have made the wrong choice.

Two questions,

Any way that I could help stretch them out artificially to give a little bit more room in the waist?

Thanks!!![​IMG]

you must be talking skinny guys, consensus around here is size up 2 because they are TTS

pics would be helpful

15. commodorewheeler

Hey,

Two questions,

Thanks!!![​IMG]

Yeah, they'll stretch out and become more comfortable, especially if you just got them yesterday. It's actually normal with that cut of N&F to initially have trouble closing the top button if you are going for a slimmer fit.

I would not recommend trying to artificially stretch out N&F, I've heard many stories of people accidentally popping off a button while doing that.