1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. mikecch

mikecch Senior Member

then say IN MY OPINION. its not hard.

That's what IMO means...

What did you think it was in the first place, a prophecy from the Greek gods?

2. whatever123

whatever123 Distinguished Member

That's what IMO means... What did you think it was in the first place, a prophecy from the Greek gods?
    no, no...i was talking about your previous posts. i was saying you should have said in my opinion (imo) before your most recent post. no, i thought it was your opinion cause i know your a wind bag, but others might not. thats all [​IMG] you know, some might of thought you had some level of empirical knowledge but you dont so you say its in your opinion...

3. mikecch

mikecch Senior Member

no, no...i was talking about your previous posts. i was saying you should have said in my opinion (imo) before your most recent post. no, i thought it was your opinion cause i know your a wind bag, but others might not. thats all [​IMG] you know, some might thought you had some level of empirical knowledge but you dont so you say its in your opinion...
    *sigh* whatever man, grow up would you??? Anyone with half a frontal cortex would know what I wrote is opinion mixed with observation. Empirical knowledge comes from observation...what did you want me to do, stare at a N&F wallet for a year before I share some facts about how the sun has tanned it a shade darker? Look, if you have a deeper understanding of leather and it's crafting than I do, please, chime in and educate us. If not, no need to keep bugging me.

4. whatever123

*sigh* whatever man, grow up would you??? Anyone with half a frontal cortex would know what I wrote is opinion mixed with observation. Empirical knowledge comes from observation...what did you want me to do, stare at a N&F wallet for a year before I share some facts about how the sun has tanned it a shade darker?
    [​IMG] do you now know there facts...cause you just said IMO? im just teasing ya mikey! [​IMG]

5. mikecch

mikecch Senior Member

^ I'm confused.

Going to eat afternoon tea now. [​IMG]

6. entrero

entrero Distinguished Member

Right now N&F wallet pricing is unknown, therefore all said above are just assumptions, except for whatever123. The guy is trouble

7. whatever123

^ I'm confused.

Going to eat afternoon tea now. [​IMG]

im just teasing ya. have fun at the tea!

8. whatever123

Right now N&F wallet pricing is unknown, therefore all said above are just assumptions, except for whatever123. The guy is trouble

no im NOT. just a dick sometimes.

9. cb_32

cb_32 Distinguished Member

they should make long wallets with braided leather chains.

i really dont wanna pay anything over 60 bucks for long wallets

10. mikecch

mikecch Senior Member

im just teasing ya. have fun at the tea!

Raw honey + caraway bread = win

they should make long wallets with braided leather chains.

i really dont wanna pay anything over 60 bucks for long wallets

For real???
    A long wallet under 60 bucks would be a scary thing to behold - let me know if you find one!

11. clarksdb

clarksdb Distinguished Member

bump

511 - Weird Guy
    510 - Skinny Guy (a bit looser)
    514 - Slim Guy

IMO, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

12. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Distinguished Member

Asked this elsewhere but got no response so I figured I'd post here, too. What's the best way to maximize stretch in the top block of a pair of raw denim jeans? Aside from just wearing them hard is there any preferred method? Should I give them a soak and wear them around till they're dry? Should I throw on a double layer of boxers? (My poor nuts are wincing already.) Should I do this crazy bullshit? http://www.ehow.com/how_4905087_stre...nim-jeans.html. I bought some N&F slim guys and I need as much stretch out of these bad boys as I can get ASAP. I love everything about them"”except the fact that they're not going to stretch as much as I initially thought. Now I'm thinking I might have to lose them"”I even posted them in B&S"”but I'd much rather keep them if possible. Any advice would be very, very much appreciated. Thanks, fellas.

13. Psydelik

Psydelik Senior Member

They're 125 I believe, or at least in that range. They're pretty nice in person.

14. mike868y

mike868y Distinguished Member

511 - Weird Guy
    510 - Skinny Guy (a bit looser)
    514 - Slim Guy

IMO, someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks! And you said you sized down 2 on weird guys?

15. cb_32

cb_32 Distinguished Member

Raw honey + caraway bread = win

For real???
    A long wallet under 60 bucks would be a scary thing to behold - let me know if you find one!

if N+F is able to make python skin wallets for less than 50 i don't see why they wouldn't be able to make a $50 long wallet out of ordinary leather