Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

[​IMG]

2. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

3. meso

meso Senior member

Looks a little thick. How are you supposed to get that in a pair of skinny guys??

4. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

those lighter holders are also pretty cool.

5. rapdancin

rapdancin Senior member

i've been reading through this thread to figure out sizing, but i can't seem to pin it quite down.

i'm looking at getting either a weirdguy in deep indigo or slimguy in elephant. i wear a tagged 29 in apc ns--what does this translate to? from what i've read that should be a 29 for either the weirdguy or slimguy, can anyone confirm

6. fuji

fuji Senior member

those lighter holders are also pretty cool.

They're pretty pointless to be fair, why do you need a leather cover for a shit lighter, its not gonna stop you from losing it.

7. mikecch

mikecch Senior member

The edge finish (or lack of burnish thereof) looks bad.
    Stitching also very so-so.

8. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

If this has been asked/answered in here before, don't beat me up too bad. Which cut of N&F is closest to Levis 511?

9. entrero

entrero Senior member

They're pretty pointless to be fair, why do you need a leather cover for a shit lighter, its not gonna stop you from losing it.

The edge finish (or lack of burnish thereof) looks bad.
    Stitching also very so-so.

Don't stir the canucks nest. Their unwavering support is unwavering

10. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

^ i agree with assesment.

wish it was a finished edge and i actually like the thick, contrast stitching.
    unfinished edges get real dirty, discolored and ugly after use.

like my saddleback wallet, i still love it though.

11. pickpackpockpuck

pickpackpockpuck Senior member

I'm not entirely positive, but I can tell you that I typically wear a 30 in other brands and I just bought the slim guys in size 28. The legs fit like I want, but the top block is TIGHT. I think I should've gone with the 29. It looked like the 29s would be a little big once they stretched, but the 28s don't seem like they're going to stretch enough now that I've started wearing them. Kinda sucks because the denim is ridiculous and the color is great (I got the deep indigo ones, and I compared them side by side with APCs and Rag & Bone and I thought the N&Fs looked better). So if anyone is interested in a practically brand new pair of N&F slim guys in size 28, PM me.

i've been reading through this thread to figure out sizing, but i can't seem to pin it quite down.

i'm looking at getting either a weirdguy in deep indigo or slimguy in elephant. i wear a tagged 29 in apc ns--what does this translate to? from what i've read that should be a 29 for either the weirdguy or slimguy, can anyone confirm

12. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

^ i agree with assesment.

wish it was a finished edge and i actually like the thick, contrast stitching.
    unfinished edges get real dirty, discolored and ugly after use.

like my saddleback wallet, i still love it though.

with the amount you wallet goes in and out of your pocket it will eventually smooth out though

13. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

I'm not entirely positive, but I can tell you that I typically wear a 30 in other brands and I just bought the slim guys in size 28. The legs fit like I want, but the top block is TIGHT. I think I should've gone with the 29. It looked like the 29s would be a little big once they stretched, but the 28s don't seem like they're going to stretch enough now that I've started wearing them. Kinda sucks because the denim is ridiculous and the color is great (I got the deep indigo ones, and I compared them side by side with APCs and Rag & Bone and I thought the N&Fs looked better). So if anyone is interested in a practically brand new pair of N&F slim guys in size 28, PM me.

what size are you in apc? are the APCs NS?

14. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

with the amount you wallet goes in and out of your pocket it will eventually smooth out though

for sure this is true, but isn't an even finish, because it's not brandished.

15. chineseboy

chineseboy Well-Known Member

just got my elephant slims in the mail, they're sooo tough... got 30's (natural 32), and could barely button them up, after an hr of sitting in them, they loosened up a bit. the colour is a relaly dark indigo, and contrasts the white weft quite a bit, so it looks quite shiny, love it. can't wait to break these in[​IMG]