1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. halisray

halisray Senior member

I have a size 29 in regular indigo weird guys.. looking into getting the 21oz ones; I can size them the same I guess?

2. dlo

dlo New Member

I now have two pairs of N&F Jeans. The first pair are Skinny Guys W32. I'm a 30 - 31 depending on the brand of jeans. I liked how they fitted originally when I got them, they were on sale for 70 bucks , but now they've stretched out. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a size up (In a way bad idea, the fade is still working out alright though) and they stretched out and their baggy. I don't really mind, some people might... Question though for the N&F folks. I just bought a pair of Slim Guys (got them for more than half it's value as places sell them for over $220) http://www.denimology.com/download/9536/9535582.jpg I'm just wondering if I should treat these like I treat them like my other Skinny Guys in terms of washing them? I've gone 3 months without washing my Skinny Guys.

3. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

I now have two pairs of N&F Jeans.

The first pair are Skinny Guys W32. I'm a 30 - 31 depending on the brand of jeans. I liked how they fitted originally when I got them, they were on sale for 70 bucks , but now they've stretched out. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a size up (In a way bad idea, the fade is still working out alright though) and they stretched out and their baggy. I don't really mind, some people might...

Question though for the N&F folks.

I just bought a pair of Slim Guys (got them for more than half it's value as places sell them for over $220)

http://www.denimology.com/download/9536/9535582.jpg

I'm just wondering if I should treat these like I treat them like my other Skinny Guys in terms of washing them? I've gone 3 months without washing my Skinny Guys.

You can treat them the same.

4. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

fades are coming in nicely on my broken twills its been like 3 months.

5. randomkoreandude

randomkoreandude Senior member

anyone have fit pics of the n&f x momo collab?

6. commodorewheeler

anyone have fit pics of the n&f x momo collab?

I thought I remembered seeing some a couple pages back in this thread.

7. halisray

halisray Senior member

My regular indigo weird guys are barely fading and I've had then since like July and wear them regularly.. wtf - I gave them an initial warm soak as well.

8. dlo

dlo New Member

You can treat them the same.
    Will there eventually be a fade on those as well like my Skinny Guys? Hailsray: How many times each week have you worn them? I had a similar issue with my Nudies, so I didn't wash them foor 9 months. They look fantastic after the first wash and have an extremely nice wear n tear dark fade happening with them still.

9. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

It's been said somewhere that the "regular indigo" weird guys don't fade much. That said, whatever I own that is called "fast fading" doesn't fade fast.

10. max-t

max-t Senior member

seen a pair or two of the cashmeres at barneys yest for 89 bucks.

11. max-t

max-t Senior member

and a lot of silks skinny guys for the same price.

12. commodorewheeler

Will there eventually be a fade on those as well like my Skinny Guys?

Yes, they will eventually fade too. Almost all jeans do.

13. halisray

halisray Senior member

Will there eventually be a fade on those as well like my Skinny Guys?

Hailsray: How many times each week have you worn them? I had a similar issue with my Nudies, so I didn't wash them foor 9 months. They look fantastic after the first wash and have an extremely nice wear n tear dark fade happening with them still.

I rotate them with my Nudie Slim Jims - oh well, I'll just keep wearing them and wash them in a year.

14. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

seen a pair or two of the cashmeres at barneys yest for 89 bucks.

dude what size were those cashmeres?

any slim guys?

15. hboogz

hboogz Senior member

anyone have any Tobi codes greater than 25% ? Or another site out there that has their oxford shirts for under $100 ?

16. primeocean

primeocean New Member

does anyone have one of the N&F slow vintage hoodies? if so i would like to hear what you think of them!

17. jawzzy

jawzzy Well-Known Member

Which stores in the SoCal area might carry the N&F x Momotaro collab? Would be my first pair of N&F so really looking to try on/see the collabs or even just try on some Skinny Guys. Any ideas?

18. madstaxbro

madstaxbro Senior member

Jay from Blue Owl said he'd be one of the only North American establishments to get them. There is a Canadian store Cosmic Bobo I think that have a few pairs in stock.

19. jawzzy

jawzzy Well-Known Member

Jay from Blue Owl said he'd be one of the only North American establishments to get them. There is a Canadian store Cosmic Bobo I think that have a few pairs in stock.
    Hmm, thanks very much. What about just trying on the standard N&Fs in the L.A. area so I could order the Momotaros online once I get the proper waist size/make sure the fit is good?

20. jawzzy

jawzzy Well-Known Member

Barney's Coop at The Grove, maybe?