Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. artishard116

artishard116 Senior member

I don't have any personal experience with slim guys, but apparently sizing down TWO is the most commonly suggested way to go with that cut

Thanks for the info. Maybe down one is better with the thicker denim? Anyway, looks like everywhere is sold out of anything smaller than a 30 so I guess it doesn't matter. If anyone has any ideas and could send me a pm, I'd appreciate it.

2. Ordense

Ordense Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. Maybe down one is better with the thicker denim? Anyway, looks like everywhere is sold out of anything smaller than a 30 so I guess it doesn't matter. If anyone has any ideas and could send me a pm, I'd appreciate it.

I was worried about the elephant denim to be tougher to stretch when i ordered my pair, but after just a couple of wears I realized it stretches nicely, pretty much like other jeans would.

Not to mention i'm becoming a firm believer in the fact they're actually not much heavier than 15-16oz

3. artishard116

I was worried about the elephant denim to be tougher to stretch when i ordered my pair, but after just a couple of wears I realized it stretches nicely, pretty much like other jeans would.

Not to mention i'm becoming a firm believer in the fact they're actually not much heavier than 15-16oz

Thanks, maybe I should keep an eye out for one of the 20oz+ pairs. I would like something a little bit thicker than usual.

4. Ordense

Ordense Well-Known Member

Thanks, maybe I should keep an eye out for one of the 20oz+ pairs. I would like something a little bit thicker than usual.
    They're definitely thicker than the average pair of "classic" 13-14 ounces denim, that's for sure

My guess is 16-ish

5. slappy

slappy Senior member

Just bought some weird guys. I like them a lot so far, although the ass area of them is definitely cut in a 'weird' way. My gf likes it and I'm coming around to it, but it is strange.

6. artishard116

They're definitely thicker than the average pair of "classic" 13-14 ounces denim, that's for sure

My guess is 16-ish

Cool, hope I can track some down.

7. niix

niix Senior member

Just bought some weird guys. I like them a lot so far, although the ass area of them is definitely cut in a 'weird' way. My gf likes it and I'm coming around to it, but it is strange.

How did you size them?

8. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

With the Elephant Slim Guys, I would still size down 2. The sizing on mine was exactly the same as Slim Guys in lighter denim.

9. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

My guess is 16-ish

Yeah, I agree. They feel lighter to me than most 19 oz. denim. To me, they feel more like 16-17 oz. denim.

10. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

so i tried on one of their shirts, here are the pics [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] its like 170 so abviously i didnt buy it

11. halisray

halisray Senior member

12. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

that's a dope shirt.

black chambray, i got it for 90$ taxes in.
    on sale at a store here.

13. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

I ordered N&F jeans from revolve a week ago. The estimated arrival is Nov 14, which is tomorrow. Hopefully it will actually arrive tomorrow...

14. blazingazn

blazingazn Senior member

I ordered N&F jeans from revolve a week ago. The estimated arrival is Nov 14, which is tomorrow. Hopefully it will actually arrive tomorrow...

its sunday dude, so it's not likely.

even fedex, ups take the sunday off (most do work on saturdays.)

15. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

its sunday dude, so it's not likely. even fedex, ups take the sunday off (most do work on saturdays.)
    Ya I know...I just hope they receive it Sunday and send it Monday to USPS. I just dont want the estimated arrival to move to like next week.