Naked and famous denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Mauro, Feb 13, 2008.

1. ranker

ranker Senior member

i think either would work, size 29 will get you a tighter fit.

i'm a 32" waist also, and size 30 is good off the bat, but i'd probably get a 29 to allow for about 1" stretching in the waist.

For Weirdguys, i size down 1 to get the right fit. I'm normally a 30, 30" at the waist and 32" at the hips. I found that sizing down to a 29 fits me perfectly.

I don't think N&F runs true to size for their Weirdguys.

2. Timbaland

Timbaland Senior member

N&F sent me the following chart for their slim guy model, but this seems a little weird to me. Does this look correct?

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg18/scal...=640&ysize=640

Looks pretty accurate to me. My size 31 slim guys measured the same in the waist and front rise. The thigh measurement I got was 0.5 inch smaller and the leg opening was 0.25 inch smaller.

3. diamonds

diamonds Senior member

fucking love that leather patch

4. cb_32

cb_32 Senior member

that momotaro colab is cool, i wish regular N+F had those rivets.

5. commodorewheeler

commodorewheeler Senior member

will this stretch to a slim straight or regular straight fit? if no stretching occurs, what would you describe it as? have average thighs by chance?
    I think it will stretch to a regular straight fit that is on the slim side. It's pretty tight right now, so I would call it a slim (but not skinny) fit at the moment. But I definitely expect them to stretch at least one size, my last pair of N&F stretched about 2 sizes.

6. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

Thinking between Skinny in deep indigo size 32 or Weird Guy in indigo size 30. I tried both on stores...the Weird Guy in indigo felt a lot lighter than the deep indigo Skinny...are they??? I kind of don't like the selvedge color of the deep indigo though...doesnt stand out as much as the regular indigo.

7. jaychiz

jaychiz Senior member

Thinking between Skinny in deep indigo size 32 or Weird Guy in indigo size 30. I tried both on stores...the Weird Guy in indigo felt a lot lighter than the deep indigo Skinny...are they??? I kind of don't like the selvedge color of the deep indigo though...doesnt stand out as much as the regular indigo.

they are heavier, don't remember exactly weight though

what's the selvedge colour on the indigo? i thought the basics were all white with red line

8. clarksdb

clarksdb Senior member

they are heavier, don't remember exactly weight though what's the selvedge colour on the indigo? i thought the basics were all white with red line
    Oh ya I just checked...the deep indigo are 15 oz. whereas the indigo are 13 oz. Here are the the shots of the selvedge of each... Deep Indigo: [​IMG] Indigo: [​IMG] Meh like the selvedge of the indigo better but prefer the 15 oz. of the deep indigo. The red stitching is definitely more apparent in the indigo IRL too.

9. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

Debating whether to go with Weird or Skinny guy fits. If I measured my current jeans now they're ~10" with some room.

I'm more afraid of having "second skin" jeans; I just want a slim cut without them choking my legs D:
    At the same time though I don't want it to be disproportioned in the thigh..

10. halisray

halisray Senior member

yeah I'm curious - what is up with the crotch on the weird guys.. so weird.. like my package bulges out... so annoying

11. meso

meso Senior member

like my package bulges out

This happens to me no matter what I wear (shrug).

12. Unkempt

Unkempt Member

I don't have that problem with my Weird Guys; just have to make sure to get proper-fitting jeans.

13. brohymn

brohymn Senior member

yeah I'm curious - what is up with the crotch on the weird guys.. so weird.. like my package bulges out... so annoying

Happens with me too. I find that to happen with lower rise jeans (weird guys are kinda low rise).

14. entrero

entrero Senior member

15. fazookie

fazookie Member

Do they still sell the deep indigo's anywhere?