1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Nair is a bad idea..

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Oddly Familiar, Mar 19, 2006.

1. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

how about just taking a shower to get rid of the smell? I am really not inteerested in putting any type of strong chemical, or hot wax, anywhere near that area.

2. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

Why not just use a clippers with no attachments? That gets very close.

3. mr_economy

mr_economy Senior member

Why not just use a clippers with no attachments? That gets very close.

That works, but can be irritating for her. Particularly if she's completely shaved/waxed, the short, spikey hairs can give her what would basically be like razor burn.

4. Oddly Familiar

Oddly Familiar Senior member

Nair may be a horrible idea, but hair conditioner works wonders. Give it a try some time.

5. ben

ben New Member

Hair conditioner to remove hair?....Please explain.

6. Oddly Familiar

Oddly Familiar Senior member

Just use it in place of shaving cream.

7. Matt

Matt Senior member

That works, but can be irritating for her. Particularly if she's completely shaved/waxed, the short, spikey hairs can give her what would basically be like razor burn.
    plus the short spiky hairs are uncomfortable for you too, they itch and they irritate the surrounding skin when you move. i am speaking from current experience since i have a crotch full of little spikes since a nurse shaved me down there for surgery. very uncomfortable now that it is in regrowth mode.

8. ted

ted Senior member

I think all of it is a bad idea, shaving-trimming-waxing. Maybe I'm just lucky because the GF either doesn't care or else likes how hairy I am (more on my back than most have on their chest - LOL).

9. Pink22m

Pink22m Senior member

It's actually rather soothing to shave your family jewels.

Just as long as you use plenty of cream to build up a nice lather.

10. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

sure, but god, please no wrinkles...

All depends how big its lips are...

[​IMG]

Jon.

11. breakfasteatre

breakfasteatre Senior member

I used hair conditioner in place of shaving cream, worked well, left my skin feeling excellent

12. greg_atlanta

greg_atlanta Senior member

Nair burns the worst when you take a shower after using it (even if water is lukewarm).

I only use Nair for the spot at my tailbone (above a-hole) where a razor won't fit without a helping hand.

13. mcflip

mcflip Member

there's nothing wrong with going at yourself with clippers to keep the fistfulls of brillo at bay. Ladies appreciate this.

14. gorgekko

gorgekko Senior member

I must admit, the level of comfort that this subforum seems to have with male pubic denuding is vaguely disturbing.

I've never quite understood it myself. Everyone seems interested in looking like prepubescent children. I've never met a woman who was turned off by the fact that I have pubic hair, even if they had taken the time to denude themselves.

15. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

I have hair around my nipples and that's it for chest hair. I really can't stand it though. Anyway, without properly reading the bottle, I tried to use Nair on them once. Let me tell you that my nipples were sore for about a week and a half. It is most definitely NOT recommended.

As for the pubic region, I trim with scissors to thin it out but don't shave because it's uncomfortable as the hair grows back. The other thing i noticed when you shave (or Nair) down there is that you sweat a lot more because there's no pockets of air created by the hairs.

16. javyn

javyn Senior member

the secret is, when we shave our pubes, it makes our ding-dongs look bigger.

17. Margaret

Margaret Senior member

Why is shaving your pubes any more "obsessive" than shaving your face? After all, I've never heard of anyone spending hundreds of dollars or devoting several inches of bathroom counter space for their pube-shaving accessories.
    [​IMG]

18. DocHolliday

DocHolliday Senior member Dubiously Honored

Why is shaving your pubes any more "obsessive" than shaving your face? After all, I've never heard of anyone spending hundreds of dollars or devoting several inches of bathroom counter space for their pube-shaving accessories.
    [​IMG]

I fear you're opening a can of worms here. [​IMG]