• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

N.D.C. Made By Hand

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Not to derail the thread too much but that's rather nonsensical. Alexander McQueen was (at least at times) an arrogant asshole, doesn't mean that his work is any worse

qma

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Not to derail the thread too much but that's rather nonsensical. Alexander McQueen was (at least at times) an arrogant asshole, doesn't mean that his work is any worse

How could you possibly interpret the question this way? It is purely an interest in the backgrounds of the business, it does not affect any judgement of the products quality/esthetics.

I love NDC and I would like more stores to stock them. If some retailers did not have an issue with them, the amount of stockists would naturally be of a greater quantity.

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bohemianmidnight
Good quality, stylish shoes that can be found on deep discount.

I got a dress oxford one and they my best shoes, payed 350 euros for them.

Where can I but them cheap?

thanks

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clausc
My wingtips from Yoox receieved yesterday Long and narrow, but TTS. Styling and last similar to Paul Smith Miller or Starr
830422650_qaMxL-S-1.jpg
830423287_JLEie-S-1.jpg
830423106_ZMGuF-S.jpg

Ey, I tried that model in a more lighter brown, but couldn´t find my size. Yoox? I want them!!!! If not where could I find them? Please help me find them in 42 . By the way, this ones are nice, but I prefer yours http://www.yoox.com/item/YOOX/N.D.C....Q/sts/sr_men80

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clausc
Too late! There were many sizes, sold out on Yoox at the end of March

Ah thanks for the link, I couldn´t find them.

But I tried that model in a more lighter brown than those. I liked more.

Where could I find them? I sent an email to ndc.

cez

Reaction score
I have a few pairs NDC's and just picked up the Gianni boot's. All were purchased way below retail. I have zero complaints. The quality is great, imo. Each pair looks and feels like it was hand crafted with care. You can tell they put a lot of love in them. They do run 1/2 larger, however they also run narrow so take that into consideration before you size down.

Here are some pics of the few I have.

4504114459_6e7e3739b3_b.jpg

4504747158_d542f45c48_b.jpg

4417325717_0e106d7f28.jpg

4438720805_c02fa98980_b.jpg

4439514878_34856eb581_b.jpg

4439525534_bc828b7be9_b.jpg

SpallaCamiccia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cez
I have a few pairs NDC's and just picked up the Gianni boot's. All were purchased way below retail. I have zero complaints. The quality is great, imo. Each pair looks and feels like it was hand crafted with care. You can tell they put a lot of love in them. They do run 1/2 larger, however they also run narrow so take that into consideration before you size down.

Here are some pics of the few I have.

4504114459_6e7e3739b3_b.jpg

4504747158_d542f45c48_b.jpg

4417325717_0e106d7f28.jpg

4438720805_c02fa98980_b.jpg

4439514878_34856eb581_b.jpg

4439525534_bc828b7be9_b.jpg

Those two eyelet ones look nice. Are them as good as usual ndc ones?

Nice collection man!

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thought I would give'em a chance and got these off yoox, tts. They're suppose to be grey but not really. Thinking about applying some snoseal to darken'em.

hwmwjl.jpg

1zy77ll.jpg

*Tee*

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm a big fan of N.D.C. footwear and accessories, own the brown "Rico Couch"- ( goes very well with jeans. Especially black and gray. ) and off-white "Sunday" ( absolutely made for rolled up trousers in Spring/Summer.) shoe, a passport case, a wallet and will pay their flagship store in Brussels/Belgium, which is located only ~1 hour away from here, a visit within the next weeks and probably treat myself to some nice suit-approved, cordovan dress shoes of their limited and indiviually numbered "special edition"... Personally, I'm of the opinion that the quality and constructional know-how is absolutely top-notch ( although not level with CD, CCP & Co. of course ) and more than satisfactory for ordinary mortals like me who don't target a military expedition or something. The leather soles ( i don't have any experiences with their rubber-soled footwear ) are pretty durable if you treat and care for them correctly. I treat them with sole oil by Burgol or Saphir about once a quarter year. The selected leathers are good up to very good, depending on model, and surely coming only from Europe's finest tanneries... As to the sizing: I went with size US11/EU44 ( my usual size ) for both the "Rico"- and the "Sunday" shoe, whereas the "Sunday" shoe runs a little bigger due to it's overall wider shape and roomier toe box. I'm not sure if that would be enough to squeeze into a US10.5/EU43.5, though... Attribute: Highly recommended Size US12/EU45 and insterested ? Here you go -> http://www.ideologyboutique.co.uk/pr...esc.php?id=254 or http://www.ideologyboutique.co.uk/pr...esc.php?id=252 You'll hardly ever find them cheaper. Not even on Yoox...

blynch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thats.mana
Thought I would give'em a chance and got these off yoox, tts. They're suppose to be grey but not really. Thinking about applying some snoseal to darken'em.

hwmwjl.jpg

Thanks for the pics, those look like the same material as the olive suede boots I'm considering, different style though.

cez

Reaction score
^

I like that pair A LOT. I tried to cop a pair when Yoox had their last sale.

Thanks, Spalla. The Belsize (dual eyelets) are by far my favorite pair. The black/Nero one were the first pair I purchased. They are very comfy and can be worn casually or formally. The constuction is amazing as is the leather and overall fit of the shoe. These pretty much sold me on the brand. I picked up a pair of bnwt Rico's off ebay for cheap shortly after and the rest was history.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads