• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The watch thread. Ya boy @Texasmade was trying to show off his knock-off AP and claimed his bathrobe was some $1k non-bathrobe garment. (But we know the truth [Texasmade is more like Texaslame])

Ah I stay off the watch thread as I am merely an Omega pleb.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bruh i aspire to be an Omega pleb (only tissot for now) and still give my unwelcome opinions.

Seriously go share photos of your watches if you like. You'll get some love.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bruh i aspire to be an Omega pleb (only tissot for now) and still give my unwelcome opinions.

Seriously go share photos of your watches if you like. You'll get some love.
No one cares about how poor you are.

I share my Omega watches also in the watch thread. It's not all super high-end stuff Patek, Lange, AP.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was mostly joking. I actually stay off that thread because I find endless posts about Rolexs and APs dull as hell.

If the thread was full of Vacherons and ALS it might be interesting.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Staxxx1 yea would like to hear more about the design aspects of this, particularly:

- did you specify wide bellied lapels and this is what you got, or did you give them a guidance image?
- also, are those the standard patch and flap pockets or did you specify a 'rounder' shape along the bottom

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Thanks!
I sent a couple of inspirational photographs to Joe and he came up with the rest. The pockets were similar to a vintage jacket photograph that I found.
It is gorgeous wool-cashmere fabric.
The lapels were part of an ongoing project to try to get eventually to something like what Inoue Yuki makes....those are truly works of art.
I will post pics of a couple of other jackets where we went with wide lapels.....although the latest seersucker one (still in production, see pic below) has much skinnier lapels as I wanted a casual throw-on-over-chinos everyday style.

Last edited:

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Here's Joe looking super smart in an Italian seersucker jacket that is in the process of being made....
1601398902330.png

Staxxx1

Reaction score
This is great what do you plan to wear it with
I think it goes well with my royal blue Cooper one-piece collar shirt and light beige trousers.....

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it goes well with my royal blue Cooper one-piece collar shirt and light beige trousers.....
I believe you shall wear it in good health, too.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Is this the LP wool/silk seersucker? If so, I have two suits that Joe made me from that bunch. Love the way the fabric wears.
I believe this is 100% cotton suitable for our hot climate.

VintageAudiophile

Reaction score
Anyone have some recommendations for chino fabric? Looking for some medium weight as would like to wear fall-spring in Chicago weather.

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone met with Divij or Joe yet this year? I know that NJ/NYC trips are on hold until its not necessary to quarantine upon entry, but am not sure about their trips elsewhere.

Also curious how the My Tailor to Divij Bespoke project is progressing...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads