• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I bought 3 shirts this way 3 or so months back as well.
Maybe the Hemrajani team really just hates dealing with us in person....

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the Hemrajani team really just hates dealing with us in person....

Lol I'm not a very important customer- I do my suits and jackets with a shop closer to home.

I just wish they would fix the website.

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve ordered several items during the pandemic via email. Response time is slow but Divij eventually responded and items were 100% as always.

VintageAudiophile

Reaction score
I’ve ordered several items during the pandemic via email. Response time is slow but Divij eventually responded and items were 100% as always.
Same. Ordered some trousers and shirts with no issue. I always would recommend just emailing Divij directly to order.

Jazzthief

Reaction score
So I just look up the styling options from the website and then email him with the desired measurements and the fabric?

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I just look up the styling options from the website and then email him with the desired measurements and the fabric?
Yep. If you want you can even ask for photos of swatches based off your request.

MichaelOssen

Reaction score
Lol I'm not a very important customer- I do my suits and jackets with a shop closer to home.

I just wish they would fix the website.
Davij is taking over the business and working on more the bespoke side of things now, converting the company into his own. He will be traveling soon, but if you do not want to wait you can contact him via his info on Davij.com and send in a fitting garment or measurements and he will supply you with a great product. I visited him in August and again this month to commission two bespoke suits and a ton of shirts. The shirts are of the best quality in Alumo and Thomas Mason fabrics and fit perfectly. Just finished the final fitting on my bespoke suit and now I am having the second one made. Going to have him make me bespoke shorts and trousers. Craftsmanship with their fully handmade bespoke option ins unmatched in its price point.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Davij is taking over the business and working on more the bespoke side of things now, converting the company into his own. He will be traveling soon, but if you do not want to wait you can contact him via his info on Davij.com and send in a fitting garment or measurements and he will supply you with a great product. I visited him in August and again this month to commission two bespoke suits and a ton of shirts. The shirts are of the best quality in Alumo and Thomas Mason fabrics and fit perfectly. Just finished the final fitting on my bespoke suit and now I am having the second one made. Going to have him make me bespoke shorts and trousers. Craftsmanship with their fully handmade bespoke option ins unmatched in its price point.

Oh I'm not speaking ill of them. I love their shirts. Much better measurement system than Proper Cloth for example.

I use Richard Lims shop in ktown, and have for years. Mr Lim passed but the pattern maker Mr Han is still there and he's basically a national treasure who knows how to make whst i want.

MichaelOssen

Reaction score
Oh I'm not speaking ill of them. I love their shirts. Much better measurement system than Proper Cloth for example.

I use Richard Lims shop in ktown, and have for years. Mr Lim passed but the pattern maker Mr Han is still there and he's basically a national treasure who knows how to make whst i want.
I know, I was just spread some information.

soto_nw

Reaction score

Their price point still about the same for the full bespoke option, roughly =$1800-$2200?

MichaelOssen

Reaction score
Their price point still about the same for the full bespoke option, roughly =$1800-$2200?

Yes, $1800 for multiple basted fitting bespoke and $2500 for the most expensive Scabal super 200s. I love my suits and I also have bespoke from Cifonelli. Liverano, A. Caraceni, and Solito. I always find myself coming back to Davij. Quality at that price point is unmatched.

soto_nw

Reaction score
Yes, $1800 for multiple basted fitting bespoke and $2500 for the most expensive Scabal super 200s. I love my suits and I also have bespoke from Cifonelli. Liverano, A. Caraceni, and Solito. I always find myself coming back to Davij. Quality at that price point is unmatched.

Great! Have never had bespoke, but plan on getting married by the end of 2021 (that was always the plan since I got engaged last year, and hopefully Covid cooperates), and would like to have my first piece made.

I have shirts from Divij and Joe (and Divij was very kind about making a very specific shirt for me this summer).

Look forward to putting in an order for a bespoke suit/tux with Divij.

On their highest end, does Divij take 50% or the full price up front?

MichaelOssen

Reaction score
Great! Have never had bespoke, but plan on getting married by the end of 2021 (that was always the plan since I got engaged last year, and hopefully Covid cooperates), and would like to have my first piece made.

I have shirts from Divij and Joe (and Divij was very kind about making a very specific shirt for me this summer).

Look forward to putting in an order for a bespoke suit/tux with Divij.

On their highest end, does Divij take 50% or the full price up front?

for full bespoke, I’m sure he would, as every single full bespoke tailor does (unwritten rule).

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Can't wait until they start traveling again, currently have two commissions waiting to be made up (not that I'll get the change to wear them anytime soon)
bruh ive worked from home for years now. I wear suits all the time (except for June-Aug because it is hot).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads