• We would like to welcome Larimars Luxury Menswear as an official Affiliate Vendor. Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, and specializing in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check out their thread on here, welcome them, and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Road trip! Been thinking about paying them a visit. May do so in the next couple of months. I have the same questions as you about offerings, searching on their website, and getting a better sense of what else they offer.
I'd check them out if you're interested. They're a fantastic shop. Tons more flexible than most MTM operations.

ValidusLA

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Divij mentioned he needs to make more apts up in LA. He also mentioned if there are people looking to see him and don't want to go to OC, that calling to see if he can go to LA might work out.

He also mentioned he's entertained thoughts of moving to LA in the next few years. No idea if he's serious.

Snooped around and asked if any famous SFers were making anything cool.

I'm trying out a linen DB with him. I'm generally happy with my current shop, but want to see how it comes out.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Divij mentioned he needs to make more apts up in LA. He also mentioned if there are people looking to see him and don't want to go to OC, that calling to see if he can go to LA might work out.

He also mentioned he's entertained thoughts of moving to LA in the next few years. No idea if he's serious.

Snooped around and asked if any famous SFers were making anything cool.

I'm trying out a linen DB with him. I'm generally happy with my current shop, but want to see how it comes out.
Cheers. It’s close enough that I feel like a jackass for waffling on the trek, but god I do hate driving lol. Though, now that office reopenings are (maybe?) on the horizon, I could use a makeover with my trouser game, to say the least.

shortlefty

Reaction score
Does anyone know of other traveling tailors that can compete with divij prices and quality? May need one

classicalthunde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of other traveling tailors that can compete with divij prices and quality? May need one
Does Divij not travel to your area? Once I've had my pattern locked down, I just order stuff via email with my fabric selection and style details...

To the best of my knowledge Divij is best in class for his price point and quality

Verve

Reaction score
Or travel to him. My appointment was on June 6th. My suit should be delivered in July hopefully. 3 pc Drapers dark brown micro-herringbone suit. Several adjustments were needed, but that’s why I went through the basting garments.

B2C8C269-DE27-4FCB-BB60-5DF1F2CF285F.png

nevaeh

Reaction score
Or travel to him. My appointment was on June 6th. My suit should be delivered in July hopefully. 3 pc Drapers dark brown micro-herringbone suit. Several adjustments were needed, but that’s why I went through the basting garments.

View attachment 1808266
Looking sharp so far. Please post photos of the final!

Andy57

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple of pictures of my most recent Divij Bespoke suit. Made up from a length of Dugdale Irish linen, I had it made in a 4x1 double breasted pattern, with no vents. So, kind of a throwback design or basically a dinner jacket type of pattern, if you will. The first image was taken on the way into Pitti at the entrance to the Fortezza, and the second image is taken on a street in Florence.

IMG_8350.jpeg

IMG_8371.jpeg

It was brutally hot in Florence and even linen was no match for the weather. When it's 95º or more with humidity to match, there's nothing that works.

nevaeh

Reaction score
Have any of you requested gussets on your Divij shirts? Considering asking for those with my next order (though the jury seems out on whether gussets serve a purpose).

DB4740F2-57E3-4FF6-912B-044A11F4734F.jpeg

dukenukem4ever

Reaction score
A couple of pictures of my most recent Divij Bespoke suit. Made up from a length of Dugdale Irish linen, I had it made in a 4x1 double breasted pattern, with no vents. So, kind of a throwback design or basically a dinner jacket type of pattern, if you will. The first image was taken on the way into Pitti at the entrance to the Fortezza, and the second image is taken on a street in Florence.

View attachment 1809004
View attachment 1809005

It was brutally hot in Florence and even linen was no match for the weather. When it's 95º or more with humidity to match, there's nothing that works.
You and your SO’s outfits look amazing! Love the hat too, do you mind sharing where you bought it / what brand?

Featured Sponsor

What time of the year do you spend the most money on clothes?

• Spring

• Summer

• Fall

• Winter

• No difference

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milesmilesmiles