• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My X has moved on and I feel sick...

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
put two pieces of salami between the mattress and the box spring and **** the everloving hell out of it.
snork[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
laugh.gif
i'm glad i swallowed my sip of water before i read this.

adamsnez

Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.
i used the whole "first experience" statistic yesterday on someone at work, dead serious face.
they were like, "man, that is the weirdest stat i've ever heard. are you serious?" hahaha. "ya, im serious"

KhouriC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by randallr
I just didn't expect to feel this way. I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her, never thought this would produce these feelings inside me. I am trying not to get confused as to what my feelings are for her, if they even exist.

Originally Posted by acidicboy
And YOU feel sick....

Did you pick up this girl that night you broke up with your GF? If not, then you were still talking to girls all along and i don't have much sympathy for you even though it still hurts.

Karma is a *****.

Advice:
  • don't cheat (cheating has numerous forms)
  • cut the girl out of your life
  • treat the next girl better

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by grundletaint
put two pieces of salami between the mattress and the box spring and **** the everloving hell out of it.

grundletaint is my favorite.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well dude, you beat her to the punch at least. Was the friend she hooked up with a close enough friend that he shouldn't have done that? Also wtf kind of conversation are you having with her where that comes up?

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RunningBeagle
grundletaint is my favorite.
the name grundletaint is my favourite

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of grundletaint...
butbut.gif
look two posts above this!

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by amerikajinda
Speaking of grundletaint...
butbut.gif
look two posts above this!

It was grundletaint in the flesh! Gone but not forgotten ....

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thead is funny to me, my best friend just got his heart OWNED by a girl (yeah it pissed me off what happend too), and he has been a mess ever since, so I know what your going through. The feeling you feel when your best friend dumps his batter into your girl, is jealousy. its ok, especially if she dumped you. the only thing I can tell you is that it gets better. I have been there as we all have, and basically, this is one of the rare occasions when I think the phrase, what doesnt kill you will make you stronger actually applies. just keep yourself busy, try not to think about it, spend time iwth your family, friends (who arnt douches), and DONT LET HER WIN BY MAKING YOU FEEL LIKE ****.

I will leave you with a quote, which I Am pretty sure I made up (I havent seen it anywhere else) -

"falling in love is the easy part. Its falling in love with the right person thats hard"

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
F*ck her sister and her 4 best friends. If you're still not over it: her brother and her father, too.

CunningSmeagol

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger
F*ck her sister and her 4 best friends. If you're still not over it: her brother and her father, too.

Very German. I can get behind that.

KenN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Schnurretiger

Don't forget the mom...
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads