• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

    Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

    Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My X has moved on and I feel sick...

randallr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
4,049
Reaction score
5
I broke up with my girlfriend of a year about two weeks ago. I have moved on and messed around with girls and felt no remorse. Today she told me that she hooked up with one of my friends and now I feel sick to my stomach. I can't seem to shake this feeling, I have never felt this hurt before.

Any advice?
 

sonick

Distinguished Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2003
Messages
6,032
Reaction score
485
Originally Posted by edmorel
If you want to get over her, just think about this new guy drilling her hole like there was a fossil fuel at the bottom. She is also probably giving him more anal than you could possibly imagine. I read a statistic somewhere that most girls first experience with anal is right after they get out of a relationship with a selfish person. They want to give themselves whole to the new person. He is also probably creampie-ing her a-hole. She's probably also so grateful to how good he is treating her that she is allowing him to go ATM on her. Hope you didn't kiss her the last couple of times you saw here, if you did, get a penicillin shot.
-Edmorel
 

IDirector

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
205
Reaction score
2
Might want to check out if she gave you and STD.

You should find out and tell her if she did give you one so she can prevent transmission of the disease.
 

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
15,013
Reaction score
1,101
Seriously, what's with all the "woooooh me my gf and I broke up!!! HELP ME!" threads lately.

Grow up and realize it happens. It's shitty. That's life. Everyone of us here over the age of 19 has been through it, at least once.

Find a new girlfriend. Try something new (maybe find a boyfriend!) Take up a new hobby. Read the oeuvre of Jlibourel and edmorel. Go backpacking across Europe.

DON'T look for help or advice on an internet forum. That's the dumbest thing you can do.
 

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
303
Originally Posted by randallr
I broke up with my girlfriend of a year about two weeks ago. I have moved on and messed around with girls and felt no remorse. Today she told me that she hooked up with one of my friends and now I feel sick to my stomach. I can't seem to shake this feeling, I have never felt this hurt before.

Any advice?


The individual she hooked up with is no friend of yours.

You are in a sensitive stage and I can commiserate. It is important for you to give it a good while before talking to her. I would honestly recommend 2 months; a year is a long time to be with someone and I'm sure emotions are still raw.

Try not to let her actions influence you at all. Enjoy yourself and push her to the back of your mind; you don't need to directly confront these emotions - merely allow them to subside like the ruinous floodwaters they are.
 

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
15,013
Reaction score
1,101
Originally Posted by Magician
The individual she hooked up with is no friend of yours. You are in a sensitive stage and I can commiserate. It is important for you to give it a good while before talking to her. I would honestly recommend 2 months; a year is a long time to be with someone and I'm sure emotions are still raw. Try not to let her actions influence you at all. Enjoy yourself and push her to the back of your mind; you don't need to directly confront these emotions - merely allow them to subside like the ruinous floodwaters they are.
Yeah, but your advice is no good here, because with all of your ex's subsequent boyfriends, you just made them disappear and you used a magic potion to make them love you again. So, -1 to you, Magic Man; this thread is for "normal folk."
 

randallr

Distinguished Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
4,049
Reaction score
5
I just didn't expect to feel this way. I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her, never thought this would produce these feelings inside me. I am trying not to get confused as to what my feelings are for her, if they even exist.
 

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Joined
May 21, 2008
Messages
7,562
Reaction score
303
^lulz at rach2jlc.

You'd be surprised at how threatening future boyfriends of ex's have found me and my rather unique profession. I have heard reports of great discomfort at "your fucking magician ex." There is something oddly flirtatious and sexual about magic that tends to unnerve people - especially the more insecure of the male gender.

I'd be lying if I said this wasn't a source of personal pride.

Not to hijack the Op's thread though. It's a really shitty situation that I've been in and I can't stress the importance of some time and distance enough.
 

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
15,013
Reaction score
1,101
Originally Posted by Magician
^lulz at rach2jlc. .
Is that some kind of hex or something??? I never know whether to trust you or not. I still think all that cutesy "rabbit in my Ann D jacket" shit is just a cover for something much more nefarious. But, just in case you are thinking of doing anything shifty... I know some Hatians and for $10 and a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, they'll do some mean Voodoo on your ass... Look at my new avatar... it's keeping its eye on you, buddy...
 

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
5,216
Reaction score
397
put two pieces of salami between the mattress and the box spring and fuck the everloving hell out of it.
 

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
21,168
Reaction score
1,750
Originally Posted by randallr
I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her

And YOU feel sick....
 

Eagle

Senior Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
468
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by randallr
I just didn't expect to feel this way. I had sex with another girl the same night I broke up with her, never thought this would produce these feelings inside me. I am trying not to get confused as to what my feelings are for her, if they even exist.

Well now that's different. You're just a self-absorbed, shallow assh*le. But, don't worry...you will get over it!
 

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Joined
May 4, 2006
Messages
15,830
Reaction score
31
It sucks. You will feel shitty about this for a while. It won't go away any time soon, even if you meet other girls (unless you meet one you really really like). Time is the only cure, as well as removing your ex and your friend from your life. Good luck, and I feel for you man.
 

X-It

Distinguished Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2008
Messages
1,245
Reaction score
1
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
It sucks. You will feel shitty about this for a while. It won't go away any time soon, even if you meet other girls (unless you meet one you really really like). Time is the only cure, as well as removing your ex and your friend from your life. Good luck, and I feel for you man.

+1.
 

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

  • 7”

    Votes: 83 17.4%
  • 7.5”

    Votes: 154 32.4%
  • 8”

    Votes: 138 29.0%
  • 8.5”

    Votes: 54 11.3%
  • 9”

    Votes: 24 5.0%
  • 9.5”

    Votes: 11 2.3%
  • 10”

    Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 10.5”

    Votes: 9 1.9%

Related Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
433,475
Messages
9,311,817
Members
195,389
Latest member
fb_tailormade
Top