• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My winter care...

Syni

Reaction score
In winter my skin become too dry. But now i have no tension because i got my best winter care lotion and that's Himani Boroplus Winter Moisturizing lotion which is an herbal skin care product. After using this lotion my skin become so smooth and soft like Katrina Kaif as she is looking her famous dance number 'Shila ki Jawani'. She is looking awesome in this song. Also she danced so well.
Emami to promote BOROPLUS WINTER Moisturising lotion using Famous hindi song ""Sheila Ki Jawani"". BOROPLUS has been promoted by famous celebrities like Kareena who are well known for her beauty and flawless skin.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.