• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My wife's dream

HRHAndrew

Reaction score
Well, I know that I have been gone for quite a while but this morning my wife told me about a dream she had last night. I knew that you guys could appreciate this, so I had to return for this posting. (though none of my bookmarks work anymore)

Here is the dream:

My wife was shopping a local men's store that was going out of business in her dream. He happened upon a table of ties. Upon inspection she realized that they were all seven-folds selling for $9.99. She bought every last one, knowing that if I didn't like them that I could flip them on eBay, or give them to guys from the "fashion forum".

Even though she got the name of the forum wrong, it brought a tear to my eye to think that my lovely wife had a dream about seven-fold ties. And was excited to buy them as well. And to top it off, she even thought of you guys too.

Hope all is well.

-Andy

faustian bargain

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ah, if i had a nickel for every time another man's wife dreamed of me...

Welcome back yer highness.

/andrew

STYLESTUDENT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good to hear from you, Andrew. Always enjoyed your posts.

Duveen

Reaction score
Welcome back, Andrew. I told my S.O. about the dream and she thought it was pretty funny - also made a comment about how 'this woman seems like she, too, has learned more than she ever needed or wanted to know about menswear'.

Stick around for a bit - things have been fairly interesting of late.

Carlo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WHAT a woman.

....although the whole 9.99 bit would give me a different sort of dream, something a tad more Freddy Kruegeresque.

uppercase

Reaction score
Hi to Fergie. She's our kind of gal.
What the hell is that. A squirrel?
Those are the biggest balls I've ever seen on a squirrel..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads