• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My wife gave birth in the front seat of the car today on the way to the hospital...

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ya, this happened to me today. A mind blowing experience. The most intense I've ever felt in my life. The surge of adrenaline was indescribable.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy crap...that is fantastic! Thank you for sharing the experience and major congratulations!

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats. It'll make a great story to tell your kid. Again, congrats. Did you make the news?

83glt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. It was so fucking surreal.

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats and great to know everyone is doing well.

Salad

Reaction score
Best thing I've heard in awhile! That's amazing. Congrats!

frenchy

In Time Out
Reaction score
so the force of braking actually pushed him out?
that is amazing,also i dont wanna be in your car detailers shoes right now lol
but seriously congratulations!!!

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey, congrats on the healthy baby boy that is an amazing story!

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aw what a lovely story, you just made my day, congrats!

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What a great story! My best to you and your new family

Rambo

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Congratulations!! What an awesome story.
Originally Posted by 83glt
Once in the car I just put the hazards on and started honking my way through red lights and various other illegal maneuvers. We get onto the parkway (it's about a 20 minute drive to the hospital in moderate traffic) and my wife says she's feeling better and I don't have to drive so crazy. Now I just start cutting people off and making illegal turns, driving the wrong way up one way streets, blasting my horn. I didn't care. Whatever it took to get to the hospital in the shortest amount of time. I drive up a one way street the wrong way leading to the emergency bay and thank God there were EMT's hanging out right there, looking at me like "WTF is this clown doing?"
You know, I've always wondered about this. That "what would I do if I had someone who needed to get to the hospital quickly". I always figure I'd drive in whatever way possible to get there on time. Sadly, my next thought is always "what if I get pulled over by the cops!?" I picture myself speeding and swerving in and out of traffic with a line of cops behind me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.