• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

my visit to Napoli & Mina @ Napoli Su Misura

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sounds good.
I will definitely order at least one to start with.
You may want to email ahead of time to see if they allow for a one-shirt order on the first round. Most bespoke makers require three or four in order to justify drafting your pattern.

calypso

Reaction score
It's a full bespoke with a muslin fitting. Great collar
what I can tell from vox's insta and your pics from here, the collars look great 👍

have you tried a button down from NSM?

You may want to email ahead of time to see if they allow for a one-shirt order on the first round. Most bespoke makers require three or four in order to justify drafting your pattern.
thanks, I sent a text and asked.

Last edited:

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Their shirts for me are probably not typical of what they do— more of a Jermyn Street fit. I like them very much. Just be sure to bring your favorite shirt to the appointment so you can discuss things you like and things that should be better.

itraxx

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with returning existing pieces to Mina for pressing and/or adjustments?

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She's pretty dedicated to client satisfaction. i've never had any issues asking her to adjust trousers or a jacket, but i've also never really asked for just pressing, that might be best done locally.

Spaghettimatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Would anybody be willing to DM me a recent price list? I’ve emailed info at napolisumisura but have not received a response to date.

Texasmade

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does their website still work? I tried to google it and nothing came up. Also tried to link it from their instagram and got error messages.

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered one shirt from them. This was a few years ago though.

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with returning existing pieces to Mina for pressing and/or adjustments?
She completely rebuilt a jacket for me - essentially sized it up. Havent asked her to press anything though

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Anybody found a decent replacement for their soft, translucent, collar stays? Mine are mostly stuck in a place I can't travel to right now, and (while I am also not wearing real shirts much these days) it would be nice to find a source that didn't involve emails to Napoli.

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what's so special about their collar stay, soft, translucent, so some kind of soft plastic?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.