• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My visit to Caccioppoli Napoli

dan'l

Reaction score

Anyone have a sense of how much Caccioppoli charges for their summer jacketings?

The summer jacketings on the Tumblr links above are €80/m, or at least they were, when I inquired back in April.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's your green donegal made up:

tumblr_mhj1u5c8Qf1qc8xtuo1_1280.jpg

Anyone know the weight of the green donegal? Pricing? Thanks.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those who are interested in the Green Donegal, the weight is 13.4oz and you can obtain it through Jodek International, pricing is approximately $180 a yard. If I need to remove the pricing, please let me know.

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The Irish linens are some of the only fabrics that Caccippoli doesn't get from Italy - those are from the UK.

I think they are the same as the LL linens. I just saw the bunch at NSM and the RAF blue is exactly the same as the one I got through LL.

kulata

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My understanding was that there will be fittings, but the process isn't up and running yet, so can't say for sure. There may be a forward but no basted or something like that. As I said, this is something new that they're trying out before really rolling it out full scale. By the time I'm back in January should know more.

So did you go back?

hippotamus

Reaction score
Sorry for digging this threat again, but I have always love the Caccioppoli bunch and will visit Napoli soon, so,

Wonder if they welcome end-user and sell jacket / suit length to walk-in ?

bleu

Reaction score
Here is some pictures from my visit at Caccioppoli Napoli. Very nice shop and friendly welcome :)

Bought the green and brown donegal for autumn/winter and grey windowpane in wool/linen/silk for spring/summer.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What was the price for the green Donegal?

WillingToLearn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Tenzing

Reaction score
I was at the local tailorservice this weekend and looked through some swatches. The swatchbook had the name "golden" written on it, and the owner of the shop said that it was a distributor that carried everything from Loro Piana to Dormeuil.

There were some nice wool/silk blends form LP that looked interesting.

But the fabric swatches only had a label with reference number, weight and blend. How do I know where these fabrics come from?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads