1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

My Tom Ford suit - fit pics inside

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by GQhustler, Sep 19, 2010.

1. babejoe127

babejoe127 Member

I like both suits. I think the fit and the whole look is awesome. I just think the sleeves of the first suit need to be shortened. As a matter of fact, I own one of the first one.
    Although, style is relative, I disagree with anyone who thinks any of these are pimp suits.

2. Quarks

Quarks Senior member

wow.must.own.a.pair.asap!

Looks absolutely fantastic on you!

3. Gentlemensvogue

Gentlemensvogue New Member

Don't sell it, It's a very nice suit from the cut to the fabric!

4. furo

furo Senior member

Is there some urge to bump this thread once a year or what?

5. BlackChiney8

BlackChiney8 Well-Known Member

^ I don't see why not. Those are some beautiful suits.

6. EAP89

EAP89 Member

Once again time for the annual bump which simultaniously acts as my first post as well. :)

If the OP still is around, could you elaborate what size and cut that suit is? Can you also tell some of your measurements to make the comparison easier. I do have a couple of MTM suits as well as way too many heavily altered OTR. I'm 5'11 with an athletic built (chest 43", waist 33") and would therefore see TF as the best possible rack suit for my body type. I also happen to like those roped slightly pagoda type shoulders. 52EU/42US is the size I've been thinking, presumably A cut.

7. Man of Wealth and Taste

Man of Wealth and Taste Senior member

I'm not the OP, but I can tell you the first suit is a Base B and the second is Base A. The posting date would be when TF still had bases rather than fits. Tom Ford tends to run pretty long (as the first picture demonstrates). You should go in to a TF store (or a store with a TF area) and do some trying on.