• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Three Favorite dieworkwear Posts - January 11, 2015

Styleforum Ari

Administrator
Admin
Reaction score
Hot Topics

My Three Favorite dieworkwear Posts

Just to throw some ideas out there:

Ludwig Reiter: Possibly redundant, given Vass, but I like their styles.
Casa Fagliano: maker of bespoke polo boots in Argentina, although they also have a line of casual ready-to-wear shoes.
Foster & Son: Not exactly hard to get, but you have to contend with international shipping or attend one of their trunk shows. The RTW models I saw were quite nice. They're not made by F&S, but some of the models feature old Peal/ Terry Moore-designed lasts.
Maybe some of the Japanese RTW brands: Nutcracker has a good list.

This is a classic dieworkwear post. Here he talks about some options in footwear brands, and clearly knows what he's talking about. Baller, bro! Specifically, he's outlining some options of mid-priced dress shoes that an alternatives to Carmina in the $600 range. Admittedly that's high for most non-StyleForum people, but in our vicious bubble, it's positively pedestrian.

China isn't as totalitarian as people think. The art is nothing like Banksy's though. It's not only very different style wise, but it also has different messages. A lot of it is commenting on the socio and economic transitions within the country.

dieworkwear isn't just an expert in clothing and vintage workwear, he also knows a hell of a lot about foreign policy. Did you think that China was totalitarian? And that Chinese subversive art was like Banskys? Your'e wrong, *****. Schooled.

And now for my favorite dieworkwear post:
Quote:
Here he is trying to guess who I am. Foolish human, I am noone but StyleForumRobot.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It's Miran and @dieworkwear has taken @StanleyVanBuren's place in his heart.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I take some comfort in knowing that brad-t will never see this, since he hasn't left the warm, velvety womb that is SW&D in five years.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Brad is just mad that it isn't a top 5 over his best csi gendered cat manga posts.

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

I'm just sad I can never have hair like Brad. Although if I really think about it, at my age, it would be sad if I did.

Best hairstyle on this board goes to @NickPollica. It's too bad that if I tried to copy it, I would look like a K-Pop star.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Best hairstyle on this board goes to @NickPollica. It's too bad that if I tried to copy it, I would look like a K-Pop star.

Are you saying I look like a K-Pop star?

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Are you saying I look like a K-Pop star?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads