1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

My Thom Browne suit (PICs)

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Get Smart, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Jovan

Jovan Senior member

I'd be a 1 if I gave in to the TB extreme look, but 2 would probably fit me better with sleeve length. My arms are roughly 24" long from tip of shoulder to hinge of wrist.

2. guitone

guitone Well-Known Member

You sure make this TB suit look better than any I have seen posted. The pants being the proper length and the sleeves as well make this a viable design. Not sure why TB is making his stuff so hard to like, but you sure bring out the best in it. Maybe I have had TB all wrong, maybe his styles are perfect for my 40 Short...interesting, myst tell Schuman.