1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 9: A MTM nylon MA-1 bomber from Falcon Garments

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 6th auction of the year is for a nylon MA-1 from Falcon garments. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My tailoring adventure - part 4

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by Matt, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Matt

Matt [email protected]

Well you didnt need to be a genius with 20-20 vision to spot some faults in the last fitting. Chuong resurfaced last night with version 2 - this time no sleeves, but lined. Shoulder pads removed. This time I even had pants - will wonders never cease. They feel ok but are too long. Coming along I have to say. Shoulders are back somewhere near where they should be, seems to have sorted out the length somewhat (although the front still needs to be rebalanced a little) Borrowed a digital camera, so this time the pics are much much better than last time. Look forward to thoughts and feedback. [​IMG] Note that the coat is open here, even in the back shot [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] the jacket is closed in these shots: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Gentlemen, start your engines. Matt

2. montecristo#4

montecristo#4 Stylish Dinosaur

Besides needing to pick up the left side a little (an issue you seem to have spotted) it looks pretty solid. Amazing improvement over last time.

Great thread.

3. mack11211

mack11211 Distinguished Member

Vicariously thrilling.

Good luck.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Looking good. You should really see a doctor about that gray mole though.

5. JBZ

JBZ Distinguished Member

To this untrained eye, it looks like it could be taken in just a hair in the waste area. It look a little billowy in the back (although that may just be the vents - my computer monitor at work kind of sucks), and the front could maybe use just a bit more shape around the waste. All in all though, I think it looks great. Psst...he forgot the sleeves [​IMG]

6. Matt

Matt [email protected]

koji... thank god he passed ,one less thing to pay for.
    its a new style...saw it in GQ, said everyone is wearing it [​IMG] thanks all for the feedback