• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

my.suit MTM in NYC

haithman

Reaction score
Hey,

I was walking down 5th Avenue the other day and came across this shop called my.suit. They were closed at the time so I didn't have a chance to walk in but I was interested to learn more about them. After looking at their website (http://www.mysuitny.com/website/index.html) they apparently offer MTM suits for as low as $500 (depending on fabrics). Have any of you had experience with this place? I am a small guy so getting a MTM suit for a decent price sure beats getting OTR and tailoring the hell out of it.

Thanks

nmprisons

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If what they make you looks anything like what they have in the window, it is a waste of money unless you are looking for a Halloween costume.

Though I have absolutely no personal experience.

haithman

Reaction score
Agreed that what they have in the window are absolutely ridiculous. However, they do have some normal fabric swatches on the web. Those suits in the window probably play to the idea that their suits are "highly customizable"

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's