• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My story of hair lost

Bluecavemen

Reaction score
I’m only 32 and I been losing hair since 25. I got so worried that I would go bald soon. I was desperate and with low self-steam. I try find product like Rogaine foam and did the laser treatment (if you haven’t heard of it? Just to keep it short. There a guy that would have article talking about how to build a helmet and would show you step by step using these red lights that supposed to grow your hair.) I would wear it 20 mins every other day for the past 6 months. I started to see little fuzzy around my hair line. But no real results that I was expecting to get from it. I contact a guy who sold the red dot beams. Basically, told me that only a few have good result I think he said 30% if I can recall. I was about to give it. Rather than spend crazy amount of money on these so-called products. I started to do some research and my mom was told from a friend to try ginger oil (just blend ginger with 50/50 or water. I use a coffee filter to squeeze out the juice. I then put in to an empty spray bottle. I pour just a little of some goose berry oil, Castro oil ( not to use to much very oily) or rose petal oil inside and put in the frig. Every night before I go to sleep I spray just on my head and wait for it to dry before I lay down. Every morning I add a droplet of Nettle Leaf into my coffee because that shit taste nasty. Nettle Leaf is said to block DHT (what cause men hair lost.) After a year I have notice my hair is growing back and fuller. I’m not saying it super thick. But it fuller and I can say I got my self-steam back. I can say am happy and from trying this I got results. I share this with you because I feel it might help someone out there that was going to the same issues I have. All I can recommend it to try it. You have nothing to lose and help you save money in your pocket.

FYI SORRY FOR THE MISSPELLED TITLE WAS UNABLE TO EDIT !!!!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.