• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Personal Restaurant Service Pet Peeves! Agree or Disagree?

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score

I wonder what kind of brain damage 9 car accidents could do. to say nothing about impairing one's ability to orgasm, even

You are such a pessimist. It might cause you to orgasm uncontrollably like when I first hear that they are serving McRibs again at my local Mcdonald's

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

Well if some coughs or sneezes(you know sometimes those just come up out of nowhere), you have a shield, DUHHHH!

and when they cough or sneeze, the glass has smudge on them. all the more I can't see the food well. DUHHH!

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Dude, I am not too happy with you admitting you drive drunk. I have my husband drive me places not ME that has been drinking. Even if he had a beer or 2, he is a MAN for one thing which makes him be able to drink more just in general beening that a woman can drink more than men just by nature, secondly, being he is around 100lbs more than me, and 3rdly, he's not drinking hard liquor like I am.

If you can't stand, you are VERY LUCKY you didn't go to jail.

I suck a driving sober. I have been in around 9 accidents since I started driving( I started late at 21yrs old since my parents couldn't afford me to drive before that) which most of the accidents weren't my fault out of all of them SOBER, NOT DRINKING NOT EVEN A SIP!

One of those accidents one of my cars got totaled from a guy that was drinking, which was(I am 36yrs old now, this was when I was 23yrs old in the year 2000), so to see I could have been KILLED or paralyzed or that a passenger more than likely would have gotten hurt or someone on the other side of the street(a 2-way street LUCKILY wasn't anyone there), I learned really quickly that drinking and driving is not a good thing. I will be honest, I have had twice ONE small drink(a not strong drink) after eating and drove, but NOTHING MORE I PROMISE! If something happened and my husband let's say couldn't drive. NO F'ING WAY would I drive after having a bunch of big strong drinks or even if I had one strong drink such as a long island iced tea or having no food and then even having a glass of wine affects me since I am a woman a tad under 100lbs.

I am sorry, but I a PISSED AS **** at you for driving drunk! CARE about OTHER PEOPLE AND QUIT BEING SO GOD DAMN MF SELFISH! I or if I had a passenger would have been hurt or killed. What happened is, this was at around 1:45p.m. going to work for a 2p.m. shift(I was almost at work) and this truck didn't see me, I was going the SPEED LIMIT 45mph, they had a cross street with a STOP SIGN and they PULLED IN FRONT OF ME.

I went on the OTHER FREAKIN SIDE OF THE STREET THE BIG ASS PICK UP TRUCK PULLED IN FRONT OF ME TO THE OTHER SIDE AND I HIT A TELEPHONE POLL. I am lucky I didn't have any permanent injuries because of MY SEAT BELT(THANK GOD)! Some lady needed physical therapy that was in the truck. The witnesses said beer bottles were thrown out of the pick up truck. WHY were they doing that if they were ******* innocent by throwing the EVIDENCE out their truck? I do, still once in a blue moon, have my area around my foot bother me at times from the accident. If they were soooo innocent, they wouldn't be trying to hide it, DUHHHH!

So I am PISSED AS **** at you! DON'T COME BACK TO THIS FORUM IF YOU DON'T GET A RIDE HOME WITH A ONE DRINK(NORMAL DRINK WITH FOOD NOT ON AN EMPTY STOMACH ), a bEER OR 2 is one thing that is a normal 12ounce beer WITH FOOD, but NOT more than that!

You don't realize how your reaction time is altered.

I remember being at a dorm back in 1998, hitting my arm on my handles on the dresser draws because I was drunk. You aren't OK to walk, you sure the **** aren't OK to drive!

Don't comment anymore unless you tell me you will get someone to drive you home or a cab, because you don't realize, you are affecting other people's lives. Think about it, if you are paralyzed, some people can't orgasm, because of the affects of their spinal cord which is where you are able to get an orgasm. I learned as a teenager reading about how you get an orgasm and it has to do with the SPINAL CORD sending vibrations and your brain as well of course). Imagine that or that you couldn't walk again or do your normal things or have no arm or hands or legs.

QUIT BEING SO GOD DAMN MF SELFISH!

STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING!

One beer or two that's 12 ounces with food, OK, but more than that is a lot for driving. If you don't have food, not OK, especially if you are a woman. I felt like I had 3 mixed drinks after having ONE glass of wine without food because I am under 100lbs and a woman. I couldn't drive after that and had to wait hours to drive. I did since I knew I had the hours to wait. It was a lunch function at work, so I knew I had hours before going home(like the last sip was at around 1:30p.m., but didn't leave until 4:30p.m.).

When *YOU* can't orgasm again or walk, then you will HATE these people. I was lucky someone wasn't driving on the OTHER SIDE of the street, because they may have been dead or been physical injured since the windshield was damaged on that side being that they pulled out in front of me on the right side and ended up on the OTHER SIDE of the street, which I said LUCKILY NO ONE was driving, because I bet I would have died, because it would have been a 3 car collision then.

For me, IS all of that is more important to me than saving $30-$50 or so for a cab and the tip? Would you like knowing you killed or injured someone for life or maybe you just don't care, do you?

To me, if I couldn't do my normal things, I would be devastated. So just think about if you can't walk and you are driving to waffle house, you want want to consider asking the staff if it's OK to leave your car there until the morning time. I am VERY SURE they'd be OK rather them have an accident.

YOU ARE ******* ASS SELFISH!

As I said before, I have only had ONE like small drink WITH FOOD and then drove after having lots of food where I wasn't affected and drove only like 2-3 times. I have NEVER ONCE, NEVER ONCE did that, because of what happened at the age of 23yrs old, and before that I didn't either since I hardly drank back then, even then, I had a boyfriend drive me or it was walking distance from the campus to go to the nightclub so we actually both WALKED back together to the dorm. When YOU SEE HOW YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED OR HURT, you will feel DIFFERENTLY about *EVER* driving drunk again!

**** YOU and I hope you understand that I only want people to be happy by PLEASE TAKE A CAB OR GET A RIDE HOME, PLEASE IF YOU ARE SHITFACED! Would you like to know you can't orgasm again or can't walk or lose your legs or arms??

You think it can't happen to you, but in less than a minute accidents happen just as orgasms do. An orgasm is euphoric, but it is less than 10 seconds just as your life could be taken in that. Look at Ryan Dunn and the friend of his that died, because RYAN DUNN drove drunk.

I LOVE JACKASS! I know I am a woman saying that, but I LOVE that! It's funny as all ****! Please think about what I am saying. I am not trying to be a jerk. Just trying to say, think about you and OTHERS. Normally I don't watch Dr. Phil, but Ryan Dunn's friend's friend that died in the car crash, his sister was on there. I agree with her. That make this BIG DEAL about Ryan, but her brother didn't get mentioned like he was nothing when he was the innocent victim in this. Sure he could have said he was going to ride with someone else, but when you are drinking(BOTH PEOPLE) aren't thinking sober and that's why he probably went back with him. STUPID being that Ryan Dunn probably had lots of money to be able to AFFORD a cab, but didn't, cost him his life.

Just saying, PLEASE think about what you are doing.....

I am human and I care about others just as I do myself. I am not that selfish like you are!

I sure hope you don't do like Ryan Dunn did. That's all I have to say about this off the subject topic! I honestly can say for REAL, I have NEVER had more than one drink(a normal size not a lot of alcohol type of drink with food) when drinking, then driving.

PLEASE get a ride home next time, I BEG YOU!

PLEASE!!

I drive drunk all the time. I've only hit like 3 or 4 people in 20 years of doing it. And I'm pretty sure they were poor people because they were all black or Puerto Rican or something.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I drive drunk all the time. I've only hit like 3 or 4 people in 20 years of doing it. And I'm pretty sure they were poor people because they were all black or Puerto Rican or something.

Its not drinking and driving, its not drunk driving....

Its sippin and cruisin.... no one can complain about sippin and crusin.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Its not drinking and driving, its not drunk driving....

Its sippin and cruisin.... no one can complain about sippin and crusin.

Yes, and I was informed, by someone who knows things, that the concoction of choice in these circumstances was gin and juice.

I tried it and discovered, mysteriously, that I had my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Depends on the juice. Gin and orange juice is terrible. Gin and cranberry juice is sublime.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Depends on the juice. Gin and orange juice is terrible. Gin and cranberry juice is sublime.

Yes, and I was informed, by someone who knows things, that the concoction of choice in these circumstances was gin and juice.

I tried it and discovered, mysteriously, that I had my mind on my money and my money on my mind.

The problem is that gin makes the whole car smell like a cheap British Prostitute, without the smokes, slap and tickle. Plus when I am out on the streets looking for some skirts, the last thing I want to be thinking about is my money. It is not anything but problems. The more money I make, the more problems I have.

My friends and I always found that Banana Red and a couple bong hits was always a good mood setter. Just make sure you get a gas station cup with some ice for the Red. No one even looks twice then, when you sippin and crusin.

Last edited:

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Grapefruit.

Good luck getting *that* at Applebee's though.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Grapefruit.

I would think Applebee's does not carry grapefruit for a reason. It is bad to mix that with statins.

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Grapefruit.

They only serve the Red Grapefruit and Gin to those customers under 12 years old. Applebee's reports that it soothes the savage beasts.

retronotmetro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In Compton or LBC back in the 90s, it would likely have been gin and Super Socco. Cheap liquor store faves.

Last edited:

zarathustra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In Compton or LBC back in the 90s, it would likely have been gin and Super Socco. Cheap liquor store faves.

We were never allowed to buy capri sun, so we were always stuck with Super Socco..... mmmm. It was Tang on the go.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My six-fo's interior was done up in orange to minimize the damage from inadvertent spills when I hit the switches

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

THIS IS MORE UPSCALE where their prices are listed as REALLY EXPENSIVE and a dollar amount, no cents listed.

As highlighted previously, I found this point especially amusing.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads