• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MY offensive signature?

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Where are these huge buckets of KFC?
they are here, i just dont respond to them.i doubt my disapproval of such material will sway anyones state of mind.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Why would you disapprove something as delicious as KFC?

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great, now I want a KFC bucket.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
@Neo_Version 7 & Blackhood- as per the forum mentality i must assume that you are black ;-D

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Da Luis Vuitton Don
i find using that word in public embarrassing.i may mutter it under my breathe singing along with a song but i dont use it in convo or publicly for that matter. Seriously, i hang around many different races and i would hate to make my race look worse then it already does in my area.
Why on earth are you using it in your signature?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't eat watermelon though. ;-D

Fraiche

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fify.my sig that is.i doubt op of that pm would have had such a compelling argument. Now if someone could just ban the use of huge buckets of KFC and other stereotypical crap i see here daily we could all live as humans with a hint of integrity that even transcends to our online persona's. But hey, the same guys who post that crap are SF approved so i guess its an fair exchange for them.

No need to care about their integrity. You have plenty yourself and that's all that matters.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
Why on earth are you using it in your signature?
what planet should i should it on?it is a quote from a song that many people listen too and it was obviously used in a context not meant to offend.To answer your question i used it because it contains one of my favorite quotes from kanye.didnt you notice that my username came from that verse? @Neo_Version 7-But do you like Big Pony Ralph Lauren shirts? ;-D @Fraiche- as do you
smile.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I do like stealing my neighbour's television. ;-D

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
fify.my sig that is.i doubt op of that pm would have had such a compelling argument. Now if someone could just ban the use of huge buckets of KFC and other stereotypical crap i see here daily we could all live as humans with a hint of integrity that even transcends to our online persona's. But hey, the same guys who post that crap are SF approved so i guess its an fair exchange for them.

It seems odd to me that someone would call people out for perpetuating a stereotype in the very same thread where he perpetuates a stereotype.

this forum is very aggressive and i post accordingly.the other half is ****. and "classist"?who me, or your remarks towards my shirt?
confused.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where are these huge buckets of KFC?

He is probably referring to posts like the following:

This is who rules your country.

tumblr_lckcqyPTFP1qc7siao1_400.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Obama be half-white tho.

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
@mrG- my poll here is flawed if you ask me and i doubt many would participate. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=197669 i hate to tell you this; but in the model/clothing designer field there is a huge **** population and thats no secret so was my post a stereotype, or are we not on a "styleforum"? My words are more of an educated guess then a stereotype. notice how no one admits to choosing the **** option?

CouttsClient

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what planet should i should it on?it is a quote from a song that many people listen too and it was obviously used in a context not meant to offend.To answer your question i used it because it contains one of my favorite quotes from kanye.didnt you notice that my username came from that verse? @Neo_Version 7-But do you like Big Pony Ralph Lauren shirts? ;-D @Fraiche- as do you
smile.gif

Anyway...My point: Sure, it's part of the song but you certainly don't need to put the lyrics as your signature. If you find it embarrassing to say out loud and be associated with the word then logic would say that you wouldn't want to be associated with the word here or anywhere else. One black man to another... I think it's foolish but you aren't required or expected to care what I have to say.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
amusing thread

Da Luis Vuitton Don

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CouttsClient
Anyway...My point: Sure, it's part of the song but you certainly don't need to put the lyrics as your signature. If you find it embarrassing to say out loud and be associated with the word then logic would say that you wouldn't want to be associated with the word here or anywhere else.

One black man to another... I think it's foolish but you aren't required or expected to care what I have to say.

ok well to speak around others in RL and have them look at you as ignorant or uneducated is one thing, to post on a forum full of strangers is another thing.apples and oranges i think but seeing how i removed it maybe i have learned a lesson here...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads