• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new H2 SUT

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VersaceMan
Why are your photos from a dealership? (photo #3)

rrriiiggghhhttttt
plain.gif

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gamelan
agreed. seems like if you wanted the real deal you'd go for the H1.

-Jeff

WRONG!!! Reason being is we go down alot to Mexico, when I say alot, I mean 8 months out of the year, the dealership in Guadalajara can work on these, as suppose to H1's, thats my reasoning behind it, it seems alot of hate or anger towards the fact that I got these cars, fine, I'll remove them so no one will get offended
blush.gif
I come on this forum thinking "great a new forum, where I might have something in common with people here" I just don't seem to fit the bill of an "elitist"
confused.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MOCAZEN
WRONG!!! Reason being is we go down alot to Mexico, when I say alot, I mean 8 months out of the year, the dealership in Guadalajara can work on these, as suppose to H1's, thats my reasoning behind it, it seems alot of hate or anger towards the fact that I got these cars, fine, I'll remove them so no one will get offended
blush.gif
I come on this forum thinking "great a new forum, where I might have something in common with people here" I just don't seem to fit the bill of an "elitist"
confused.gif

How hard can it be to work on an H1? It seems at least electronically to be simpler than an H2, plus they were designed to be used and repaired on the battle field, so simplicity is the basis of their design...

Jon.

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
How hard can it be to work on an H1? It seems at least electronically to be simpler than an H2, plus they were designed to be used and repaired on the battle field, so simplicity is the basis of their design...

Jon.

have you ever been to Mexico? Better yet have you ever bought a car in Mexico and had it fixed in Mexico? If you answered yes to any of these questions, than sir you are a liar, becuase they don't work on these and if they do, your talking about a 1-2 month wait for parts e.g. when the H2 broke out in Mexico, one of my friends had a transmission problem in guadalajara, it was the first one there. they needed a new transmission shipped from the U.S. , plus they could not guarantee it being fixed properly , since it was a new car. Only people with H1's down there are Americans in the Baja or Mexicans who hardly ever use them, like in Acapulco and ship them or drive them to get serviced in San Diego or, the military, and unfortunately my military ties aren't in abundance.

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There are a lot of car related threads on this sub forum, and if you read through them, you'll quickly notice there is a wide variety of taste depicted in our members' choice of automobile.

Taste in the practical or vintage; italian, german, or british; weekend racer, grocery getter, or luxurious. So where's the H2 fit? I have respect for just about every car I've seen on this board for one reason or another, but I can't see the qualities to respect in this behemoth, no less 4 of them.

gamelan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
all things being equal, if i travelled in Mexico often, i'd probably take the money you spent on an H2 and buy like 2 or 3 old school Toyota Land Cruisers.

and don't let this thread taint you from the forum. everyone's got their own opinions.

welcome aboard and i hope you enjoy the stay!!! (or at least stick around long enough to post pics of the Lambo)

-Jeff

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by briancl
There are a lot of car related threads on this sub forum, and if you read through them, you'll quickly notice there is a wide variety of taste depicted in our members' choice of automobile.

Taste in the practical or vintage; italian, german, or british; weekend racer, grocery getter, or luxurious. So where's the H2 fit? I have respect for just about every car I've seen on this board for one reason or another, but I can't see the qualities to respect in this behemoth, no less 4 of them.

YOUR SO RIGHT, SO LET ME GO INTO SOMEONE ELSE POST AND JUST BASH THEIR TASTE, YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS, IF I POST THE LAMBORGHINI I GUARANTEE I'LL GET BASHED AGAIN, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC, TALKING ABOUT VINTAGE AND WHAT NOT BUT YET ACTING LIKE CHILDREN
confused.gif

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MOCAZEN
YOUR SO RIGHT, SO LET ME GO INTO SOMEONE ELSE POST AND JUST BASH THEIR TASTE, YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS, IF I POST THE LAMBORGHINI I GUARANTEE I'LL GET BASHED AGAIN, YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC, TALKING ABOUT VINTAGE AND WHAT NOT BUT YET ACTING LIKE CHILDREN
confused.gif

Obviously yelling is going to make the situation better...
sarcasm.gif

Jon.

MOCAZEN

Reaction score
Originally Posted by imageWIS
Obviously yelling is going to make the situation better...
sarcasm.gif

Jon.

sorry was typeing fomr another computer, cap locks locked

Pink22m

Reaction score
Ah, the joys of puberty...

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aaarnold, have you gone soft?

j/k. Enjoy your stay. Don't mind these fools, you'll learn to love 'em. In the mean time, watch out for those little Minis...or those girly-men SUVs.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
... The driver of the other car and their entire family, unfortunately, was killed. The accident was in a parking lot. My wife couldnt see over the steering wheel and hit a Ford Tarus at 10mph.

lol8[1].gif
I was thinking of how fun it is to be around these things on my bike. You'd think the massive blind spots and lack of visibility in general would make them more dangerous, but as it turns out the people who drive them don't look anyway.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads