• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My New Bourbon Collection

shiitake

Reaction score
My good friend Tim S worked for Knob Creek a few years and amassed quite the collection of bourbons. He recently decided to off-load some of them and I jumped at the chance to help him.

For $200 he provided me with the following offerings:

Tim is working up a list and description of each of them but from what he's told me so far, there is one from each distillery in Kentucky. I've got individual photos on the flickr set if you're interested.

dave

Reaction score
careful with that big bottle of Bookers. it will sneak up on you and before you know it you'll be puking out the door of your friends nissan Z... or so i've been told.

congrats, bourbons can be great.

shiitake

Reaction score
yeah - so far the only one I've opened was the Tom Moore and that was the night I brought them home. I met Tim at the local pub with some friends and by the time he arrived I had already had 3 of the 22oz microbrews. I really had no business with any bourbon but felt it was a moral imperative to try one of them that first night.
smile.gif

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Eagle Rare 101 is an old and rare bottle of the current Eagle Rare 10. Its great stuff, much better than the current bottling.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
That Eagle Rare 101 is an old and rare bottle of the current Eagle Rare 10. Its great stuff, much better than the current bottling.

I was curious about the Eagle Rare.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
I was curious about the Eagle Rare.

Yea...defiantly buy those if you see them. Also, buy them and send them to me.
smile.gif

OP got a great deal for $200. Congrats!

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice collection, I think that's a bottle of Baker's, not Booker's, but from Beam distillery in any case. Enjoy.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
amazing haul... if your friend's still offloading, hit me up!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads