My neighbor's new car:

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by imageWIS, Nov 19, 2009.

1. hws

hws Senior member

You have no idea just how funny your posts are [​IMG]
    I can to be happy for this? [​IMG]

2. hws

hws Senior member

[​IMG] Honda Element of North America market is also so ugly!

3. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

4. hws

hws Senior member

yes and please keep posting often.
    I will to make time for this!

5. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

I wish I had neighbors that had those kinds of cars. I should really move LOL

6. imageWIS

imageWIS Senior member

I wish I had neighbors that had those kinds of cars. I should really move LOL

You really don't. His Christmas light display is so bright I'm afraid airplanes will mistake it for the local airport.

7. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Senior member

The Maserati is a POS that black guys like to rap about and the Cayenne is another ugly Porsche that is meant to boost sales to people who don't know anything about cars and just want a "Porsche" SUV.

If I were the guy I'd replace the Maserati with an M3 and the Cayenne with a G55 or maybe even a Range Rover (not a Range Rover Sport).

8. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

I can to be happy for this? [​IMG]

The Maserati is a POS that black guys like to rap about and the Cayenne is another ugly Porsche that is meant to boost sales to people who don't know anything about cars and just want a "Porsche" SUV.

If I were the guy I'd replace the Maserati with an M3 and the Cayenne with a G55 or maybe even a Range Rover (not a Range Rover Sport).

what do you drive and why and if you could post pics, that would be helpful.

9. dave

dave Senior member

This is the single most retarded post I've read to date on this forum. thank you.

10. Master-Classter

Master-Classter Senior member

Fucker.
    only if he doesn't offer you a ride... [​IMG]

11. hws

hws Senior member

what do you drive and why and if you could post pics, that would be helpful.
    In this moment I drive A4, I do this happy because no money for this is of my pocket!

12. turboman808

turboman808 Senior member

What the hell are you talking about HAHA

I'll be filming over at Gotham Dream Car tomorrow. They have both the 4 door and the Gran Turismo. However I just don't like the ones they have. Another friend of mine was detailing a white Gran Turismo and brought it by my place a few months back. That looked amazing.

13. Nataku

Nataku Senior member

The Avants are true wagons not crossovers. Unfortunately, people in US prefer car based SUVs to wagons, even high performance wagons, hence most Audi Avants are no longer sold here. They are very popular in Europe. Audi also makes "Allroad" models with higher ground clearance and adjustable suspension but again they are no longer sold in US.
    [​IMG] I've been planning on a Audi avant for our next practical car, but at this rate I'll probably have to go with the Volvo wagon.

14. rnoldh

rnoldh Senior member

I will tell my neighbor about your comments[​IMG]

Here's another of his cars. I hope it meets your standards:

[​IMG]

On a serious note. He's a great guy and I was startled to find out he's engaged in workouts with Wells Fargo. He owns a lot of Houston shopping centers and was extremely wealthy at one time. Leverage can be a beast.

For those of you that are young be prepared for an adventurous few years.

15. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

This is probably the worse comparison of car models I've seen in a long time.