• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Neighbors are Harassing My Dog

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by origenesprit
**** neighbors. Seriously. When I got a new puppy about a year ago, he would cry his head off whenever we left. Some asswipes left a note complaining. If you're gonna complain about a poor little dog, don't be a ***** and leave a note, at least do it in person so I can kick your ass. Especially because this is in NYC - you should be used to a little noise.

That having been said, it probably wasn't right that you took the dog away from his six year home.

Oooh.
ITG!

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoah, only in America, right?

It's your damn neighbour man, they write you a letter - and you don't respond.. That's pretty weird. In fact, not having met your neighbour in the timespan you mentioned is pretty weird in itself. Just talk to the people, at this point it's not even a misunderstanding because there hasn't been any communication to speak of.

I don't understand how this thread got to 7 pages.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** neighbors. Seriously. When I got a new puppy about a year ago, he would cry his head off whenever we left. Some asswipes left a note complaining. If you're gonna complain about a poor little dog, don't be a ***** and leave a note, at least do it in person so I can kick your ass. Especially because this is in NYC - you should be used to a little noise.

That having been said, it probably wasn't right that you took the dog away from his six year home.

I'm 5'9 and 125. I've yet to try Band of Outsiders, but J Crew XS shirts are perfect for me.

confused.gif

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kas
Whoah, only in America, right?

It's your damn neighbour man, they write you a letter - and you don't respond.. That's pretty weird. In fact, not having met your neighbour in the timespan you mentioned is pretty weird in itself. Just talk to the people, at this point it's not even a misunderstanding because there hasn't been any communication to speak of.

I don't understand how this thread got to 7 pages.

I did meet her once, long story, but there was a duck stuck in the fence on our side of the property one day before we fully moved in.

Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke....

Kas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jgold47
I did meet her once, long story, but there was a duck stuck in the fence on our side of the property one day before we fully moved in.

Sounds like the beginning to a bad joke....

206252019_179f377cc5.jpg

No, continue.

jgold47

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kas
206252019_179f377cc5.jpg

No, continue.

haha, ummmm, that looks exactly like the duck. and like my fence. Tell me your name isnt paula?

No story, we just chased the duck around the driveway for 10 minutes like idiots with gloves and buckets because it didnt want to fly away, and kept trying to run into the street into traffic. We finally pissed it off enough to fly away. She seemed pretty cool, and I am sure if I went to talk to her it would be fine, I am just being a huge ***** about it

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm 5'9 and 125. I've yet to try Band of Outsiders, but J Crew XS shirts are perfect for me.

Hahaha

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

randallr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah dogs are fuckening annoying. I'd go Mike Vick on it.

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ever thought about having the dog boarded and trained professionally? Some of them can really do wonders.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
one time one of my neighbors politely asked me to turn the music down so I burned her to death while her family watched (stupid ***** should know better!!)

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Ever thought about having the dog boarded and trained professionally? Some of them can really do wonders.
wonderdog1.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads