1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

My neighbor is nuts.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Johnny_5, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Can't you just wake up at say 4:00am, step out side and fire a shotgun? The smell of gun powder should serve as a deterant.

(Yeah, I saw where firing a weapon could get you in trouble but that's why you should do it at 4:00am)

2. yachtie

yachtie Senior member

my first thought bambi burgers
    Mmmmm.

3. unjung

unjung Senior member

As a comparison, yesterday a story in the local news was about a moose that got stuck in a suburban neighbourhood up here. Police and Fish and Wildlife officers tranquilized it and took it out to the mountains.

Here's a quotation from a resident. I think it reflects common sentiment toward wildlife in my area, as compared to some of the comments from posters in this thread. Speaking about moose, deer, coyotes, etc. entering city areas:

"It's never been a problem. We're the ones infringing on its territory."

4. Fulcannelli

Fulcannelli Senior member

I think you did a good thing, in his mind he may hate deers or other animals for what ever reason (eating flowers whatever) and to be honest that is his right, his mind is his own world.

However, his body is in my world and I think its bad to hurt something that has no bad intentions, I would have stopped him as well.

Good on you

5. eqpablon

eqpablon Senior member

^I must really be going down hill; I'm even on a noob's ignore list...

Sorry asshole, I didn't read the entire thread. Like most women who get upset over nothing, I'm sure you'll get over this in time.

6. j

j Senior member Admin

This is where bottle rockets come in handy. For him to shoot at deer and you to shoot at him.

7. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

Sorry asshole, I didn't read the entire thread. Like most women who get upset over nothing, I'm sure you'll get over this in time.

Noob violence is on the rise.

8. Fulcannelli

This is where bottle rockets come in handy. For him to shoot at deer and you to shoot at him.

nice finale, like a bambee meets tarantino movie

9. TheGreek

TheGreek Senior member

I would have shot it, perfectly legal in NY if its on your own property. Venison is the best meat! Thank God for the NRA!

10. Fulcannelli

I would have shot it, perfectly legal in NY if its on your own property. Venison is the best meat! Thank God for the NRA!

USA USA USA USA

11. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

I think you did a good thing, in his mind he may hate deers or other animals for what ever reason (eating flowers whatever) and to be honest that is his right, his mind is his own world.

However, his body is in my world and I think its bad to hurt something that has no bad intentions, I would have stopped him as well.

Good on you

What the hell happened to you, Fulcannelli? Its like you're a gay druid now or something.

12. Fulcannelli

What the hell happened to you, Fulcannelli? Its like you're a gay druid now or something.

LOL, i know, I re-read this and its pathetic. Ill man up and return to normal service. thanks for the cop on.

13. redcaimen

redcaimen Senior member

LOL, i know, I re-read this and its pathetic. Ill man up and return to normal service. thanks for the cop on.

Just blame it on the weed. Thats what I always do.

14. Fulcannelli

Just blame it on the weed. Thats what I always do.

Thanks for the Sig

15. otc

otc Senior member

to echo previous statements...deer are a nuisance

I could post a similar thread about my neighbor who was nuts because she used to feed the deer (she literally had plastic flowers in her garden so its not like having them around would destroy anything she cared about). It is illegal to feed deer, at least in our area, and the police instructed her to stop.

The guy isnt abusing the deer...he is actually probably helping them. Chasing them the fuck out of his yard with a broom will probably teach the little deer to be scared of humans as it well should be.
    Actually hurting the deer would be bad but non damaging rock tossing or stick swinging is not a problem and saves you from having to call animal control over a deer problem (they will come fix your deer problem...often the same way hunters do it)

16. eqpablon

eqpablon Senior member

Noob violence is on the rise.
    My join date, June 2007
    Your join date, Jan 2009

I simply don't spew as much mindless shit as you do.

17. Slopho

Slopho Senior member

So my foot is messed and am stuck on my couch next to a window. I look outside and see a cute baby deer waiting under a tree for its mother. How nice. I look over by my neighbors house and see this guy throwing rocks at it (like 60 years old mind you). Naturally, being an animal lover I get pissed off, but let it go because he goes inside. 30 seconds later he comes out of his house with a broom swinging it at the terrified animal not trying to scare it but do some legitimate damage. I went outside before he got a chance to connect with it and exchanged some words with him and he stopped.

I can only imagine what would happen if my dog wandered over onto his lawn.

Fucking Bastard.

Back to my original question, have you tried peeing on his car?

My join date, June 2007
    Your join date, Jan 2009

I simply don't spew as much mindless shit as you do.

Yikes.