• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

My Magazine

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am just letting you know that today is the official launch of my magazine. We are going to have a good number of style posts. I hope you enjoy it, here is the link:

www.rdcmag.com

I'd appreciate any visits and comments.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
we had a teeeensy malfunction with our meta options, but they should be up later. Thanks for checking.

Jim Barns

Reaction score
I was there and it looks interesting. Hope you succeed in your endeavor. I liked it and will be stopping by from time to time.

sidamo

Reaction score
It looks like you have some cool original content, and a nice style!

Your site could use a lot of seo improvements if you are interested in organic traffic and page rank. I just noticed duplicate title tags, missing description tags, non-optimized h1s and h12s, changing your navigation to text based instead of image based.

I see you are using a word press blog. There are some great seo plug ins that allow you to easily customize all of this.

NotoriousMarquis

Reaction score
I'm glad the general sentiment is approval. I would really appreciate anybody who wants to help or contribute in any way. Spread the word and come back and read us!

CHECKstar

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NotoriousMarquis
I'm glad the general sentiment is approval. I would really appreciate anybody who wants to help or contribute in any way. Spread the word and come back and read us!

I like. Can you please update us when the RSS feed is up and running?

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks like another blog to me.

matsui

Reaction score
The links on the side of the page (style, film, books, etc) have a very small area that registers as a link, so you have to move the cursor real slow around the word before you can click on it. At least that's how it is on my computer.....

Mudhiker

Reaction score
Meh. Whatever it professes to be, it's a blog with multiple authors. Not much depth to the writing. Not worth adding to my RSS reader.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.